Do you remember? Hold grudges?

I'm like an elephant.

I like peanuts.

Do you remember twerk nasty?

The only user I've ever blocked on here. I didn't even want to do it.

I'm still pissed, so yea man

Two nights ago I had a gun pulled on me, not pointed at me, but he pulled from his waist and held it by his side.

This is someone I see maybe once a month and when an argument got out of hand and I walked towards him he did what any coward would do, he pulled it.

I saw him today and we were three feet from each other.

I won't forget it, but I don't want to kill him. If this was years ago he'd be gone, but I got things to live for and holding grudges and beefs are the shit that causes cancer.

He knows he fucked up, but he was scared and he reacted. He thought I'd run or get scared. That's where it got confusing for the boy

Yea. I'm the type of person that will fuck you over if given the chance, just because you wronged me one time 10 years ago.

I only feel like that if I got into a physical altercation and it didn't go down fair. If someone took a cheap shot at me and I saw them a year later I would take a chance if I saw it, but even that I let go. If I was hurt bad and it changed my life I think I'd think differently

Hell yes I do. Every/any person who has given me shit I have not forgotten. I'm hoping for a battle royale or a boxing match to occur so I can beat the shit out of them.

However, some people who gave me shit apologized and became good people. Found jesus, became vegans etc.

Nope, to interested in living happy and free.

I seem to remember every little detail about somebody. And if they’ve done anything I don’t approve of I write them off for good lol.

Lately Im realizing I remember certain things about people for a long time.

Example. There is a guy at my work. One day 4 years ago he got in to an argument with another worker about driving too fast in the parking lot.

This happened 4 years ago but even today every time I see him I think back to that argument.

Another guy at my work Ive known for years. Back when I first started he made a comment to me one day about making a contractor wait for him in a cold room in the winter. He wasnt happy about it. I was mad because its not my fault their heater was broken at the time. Even though weve had 1000 conversations since then I always think of it when i see him.

Last year my sister and I got in to a fight about politics. Every time Ive seen her since I think about that argument.

Today someone emailed me. I was suppose to meet this person 2 years ago but when we set up the meeting they never answered back. Today I emailed them back letting them know I would not meet with them because 2 years ago they didnt answer back after we set up a meeting. I highly doubt they have any memory of it but I keep mental notes of everything.

Does anyone else remember/hold on to things that may have bothered you, forever?

Not too much against people I work with or see everyday . . . . but definitely against random idiots I see all of the time on my commute to and from work. :)

Not today you idiot in the Honda CRV . . . not today!!!

I can hold a grudge, but it takes something real serious for it to happen.

I'll also write a mother fucker off too. Once I'm done, I'm done. There's no going back or forgiveness. But it takes something real serious.

Outside of that, I'm real laid back and it's hard to get to me like that. I brush a lot off. But yeah, when I'm done? Kick fucking rocks bitch.

I don’t hold grudges against people that personally wrong me. I mean, I don’t like them, but I don’t waste time thinking about them. That said, I do struggle to let go when someone wrongs someone I love. I still hate the girls (now all adult women with children of their own) that bullied my sister in 6th grade....and their parents actually.

Yup I am like that. I remember in high school this guy tried to pick a fight with me while I was alone and he was with his friends. I held on to that for 9 years which is when I saw him.

When I did I said let' do it now without your bitch crew. He paused completely frozen and then he apologized big time and complimented my memory and the attention to detail that I had.

I tend to remember offenses, yes. But I'm pretty good and letting go... or completely disconnecting myself from concern. I'm very good at the second bit

I'd say if you're out of High School for a decade and start a fight over something a decade ago, you're an absolute child. Unless its an extreme or egregious thing you're holding onto, I cant fathom how an adult still thinks like a teenager... except, perhaps, mental and emotional deficiencies.

I remember, never forget shit people do against me. On the other hand, I've learned that it does not do a lot of good to get people back. Better to ignore that shit and move on. Does not mean you have to forget it.

I hold grudges pretty bad. Still holding to one from a elementary school bully. I got back at him, but not the way i wanted. I'm still holding on to a grudge of a poon that bailed and tried fucking with me for a few months afterwards.

It ends up being unhealthy actually because I don't think about getting back on the person but about ruining them and their family as well. Something about me is messed up, if I get burned I think the goal is to make sure they and their fsmily can't spread their genes.

In a way its a good thing I'm not in power.

I don't really care enough about people to have grudges.

Back