Do you remember that moment when Conor had Floyd in trouble?

Chivas GDL

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Neither do I.

What a fking embarrasment of a fight

Getting tko by a retired boxer who had not finished a fight since forever

Yeah it happened so many times in every Conor nut hugger's wet dream right at the moment they ejaculated and woke up in a sticky mess.

Neither do I.

What a fking embarrasment of a fight

Getting tko by a retired boxer who had not finished a fight since forever
Says the guy who streamed the fight. I watched the fight on 70" screen in HD. The ref saved Floyd with that BS low blow stoppage. Conor was about to stop Floyd.

Says the guy who streamed the fight. I watched the fight on 70" screen in HD. The ref saved Floyd with that BS low blow stoppage. Conor was about to stop Floyd.
Hahahahaha whaaaaaat...?

Your TV must be shit then. Great attempt at justifying your insanity though.
It was a low blow. Clearly below the belt.
vJuM3jMl.jpg

70” Westinghouse

vJuM3jMl.jpg
Conor is a direct descendent of Irish knights who defeated the British ala braveheart. Conor doesn't need to low blow.

vJuM3jMl.jpg
Even watching the fight the fight with simulated 3D. Conor clearly won 5 rounds.

Conor is a direct descendent of Irish knights who defeated the British ala braveheart. Conor doesn't need to low blow.
William Wallace was Scottish. Also, the Irish didn't beat the British until the 1920s

William Wallace was Scottish. Also, the Irish didn't beat the British until the 1920s

Don't talk crap. The Irish have been fighting the British invaders for 900 years... many many battles won and lost
he said 'ala' braveheart
as in the manner of, everyone fucking knows he was Scottish.

trolling 10/10
if not trolling, fuccccccccccck

Don't talk crap. The Irish have been fighting the British invaders for 900 years... many many battles won and lost
he said 'ala' braveheart
as in the manner of, everyone fucking knows he was Scottish.

trolling 10/10
if not trolling, fuccccccccccck

The Scottish won the war that William Wallace fought in(and their independence). The Irish didn't win a war for independence until 1920.

I don't think @TatooNU knew Wallace was Scottish.

Floyd took that one uppercut, went "Oh! Mmk," and converted up until Conor inevitably punched himself out and then proceeded to beat the piss out of him in the last couple rounds.
Nothing to see here. This was all apparently to set up the cage match to end all cage matches.

Bro, member when Conor ripped Floyd to the body and Floyd was begging the ref to step in the 9th, as if it were a low blow, seconds away from the fight being stopped if it were called legitimately?

Bro, you member dat time Conor won more than half the rounds boxing against Floyd in his first match ever?

Talk about embarrassing - you are right about that. Your post is an embarrassment to all mankind and that which is living.

Bro, member when Conor ripped Floyd to the body and Floyd was begging the ref to step in the 9th, as if it were a low blow, seconds away from the fight being stopped if it were called legitimately?

Bro, you member dat time Conor won more than half the rounds boxing against Floyd in his first match ever?

Talk about embarrassing - you are right about that. Your post is an embarrassment to all mankind and that which is living.

Yeah, McGregor was that close to ending boxing.

People who think Conor did well are the people Floyd completely trolled. You’re a fucking moron if you think Conor had Floyd in any trouble whatsoever.

No kidding. Braveheart was a comparison to what Conor ancestors did to the Brits. I personally think Conor is related to the Knights templars

People who think Conor did well are the people Floyd completely trolled. You’re a fucking moron if you think Conor had Floyd in any trouble whatsoever.
Conor was a beast in the early rounds.

Back