Do you remember that moment when Conor had Floyd in trouble?

Remember when Floyd fought completely differently than he has in the last 15 years? Remember how Conor fought someone 20 pounds lighter and still got ktfo? Remember how he shrugged off Conor's "best" shots? Remember how he Conor lost some of the rounds Floyd gifted him? Remember Conor's "super secret move" failing miserably and getting countered? Remember how he got rocked by Floyd "pillow hands" Mayweather? Remember how the ref had to save Conor's life? Remember the brain damage Conor suffered? Remember how pathetic he looked at the post fight presser as Floyd treated him like a nobody? Remember how much money Conor got from daddy Dana after taxes and expenses? I do.

Remember when Floyd fought completely differently than he has in the last 15 years? Remember how Conor fought someone 20 pounds lighter and still got ktfo? Remember how he shrugged off Conor's "best" shots? Remember how he Conor lost some of the rounds Floyd gifted him? Remember Conor's "super secret move" failing miserably and getting countered? Remember how he got rocked by Floyd "pillow hands" Mayweather? Remember how the ref had to save Conor's life? Remember the brain damage Conor suffered? Remember how pathetic he looked at the post fight presser as Floyd treated him like a nobody? Remember how much money Conor got from daddy Dana after taxes and expenses? I do.

you obviously have no idea what ktfo means

Says the guy who streamed the fight. I watched the fight on 70" screen in HD. The ref saved Floyd with that BS low blow stoppage. Conor was about to stop Floyd.

dde01a7a92aa19b4972b4fb097b332686e4ba1f0771b47994b0f28c71f175383.jpg

LoL. Not sure if trolling.
Fact is, While watching my Sony TV with 4K up conversion set to max, you could clearly see that Conor was about to finish Floyd before the low blow. Floyd almost took a knee. Conor proved he is closer to having Xmen type mutant abilities in almost defeating Floyd and not getting KO'ed by the Goat of boxing.

That fight was so poor. How many times did Conor hit the back of the head? Most fighters would have been disqualified about four times before that match was stopped.

If they fight in the Octagon do you think Conor will keep it standing?

Fact is, While watching my Sony TV with 4K up conversion set to max, you could clearly see that Conor was about to finish Floyd before the low blow. Floyd almost took a knee. Conor proved he is closer to having Xmen type mutant abilities in almost defeating Floyd and not getting KO'ed by the Goat of boxing.
Conor have mutant ability to gas out in every last 4 fights

Back