Do you stream? Promote it here.

Gentlemen how come we don't do a Sherdog gamer podcast?

And "That's like watching somebody fuck when you can be fucking the girl" describes pron, a multi billion dollar a year industry.

no, he said where YOU can be fucking the girl.

Right. No self confidence, or poor?

ok. go fuck the last 5 girls from the last 5 pr0n vids you watched. hope you have some incredibly lucky logistics and a great immune system.

ok. go fuck the last 5 girls from the last 5 pr0n vids you watched. hope you have some incredibly lucky logistics and a great immune system.

So both ugly and poor. Check.

jump-to-conclusions-mat.jpg

and it's now 3-way!

edit: timing lolz. 4-way!

edit 2: wtf, why are so many posts getting deleted? back to just a 3-way...

Last edited:
Maybe if enough people care i will stream starcraft 2 one day. Im not going to bother though unless 5 or more people want to watch. I used to be top 20 2v2 in the world so im pretty good. Havent played much lately

new season of starcraft started yesterday. i hadnt played for awhile but i still got it. rank 12 2v2 on north america yeah!

been streaming fortnite.. but had an update and had to stream call of duty... which I hate... I literally just updated fortnite and had another update ...so had to stream COD..

is it easy to stream the switch on twitch? thinking of picking it up but from what I read its hard to stream nintendo stuff ..... if not all next week will be southpark and fortnite

if anyone wants a free layout for their obs let me know and I'll hook you up

I've done a few for some league streamers and my own

I dont stream much these days because im a fat deplorable piece of shit, but i always loved my layout

if anyone wants a free layout for their obs let me know and I'll hook you up

I've done a few for some league streamers and my own

I dont stream much these days because im a fat deplorable piece of shit, but i always loved my layout

That's a bad ass background.

edit: holy crap i just put your user name and av together. I feel like a moron *doh!*

Last edited:
Got your "My Music" playlist going in the background while I work. Digging it.

Excellent storytelling. Thumbs up.

I'm guessing this isn't your first account... lol

any idea how to stream switch games? I see people doing it but cant figure out how... PS4 makes it so easy how you do it on nintendo?

any idea how to stream switch games? I see people doing it but cant figure out how... PS4 makes it so easy how you do it on nintendo?
You can't really stream Nintendo stuff. Nintendo will file a DMCA violation and get it pulled down.
If you wanted to try, you have to have a capture device, like an AVIO capture device

You can't really stream Nintendo stuff. Nintendo will file a DMCA violation and get it pulled down.
If you wanted to try, you have to have a capture device, like an AVIO capture device
they hate free promotion I guess.

capture card
couple of hdmi cables
two screens
nintendo switch
OBS studio

My personality is too cardboard to be engaging streamer.

Back