Do you stream? Promote it here.

My personality is too cardboard to be engaging streamer.
tenor.gif

I have been streaming every now and then for the past few months but rarely get 1 view per stream, so i was wondering if anybody on here would be interested in watching me play Overwatch via "Twitch TV"

If so here is my channel i plan on starting at about 6:30 eastern standard time

Just take some crystal meth beforhand and watch the words fly out if your mouth like bats out a cave.

I think i may stream in a liitle whike

I stream on Twitch and Mixer but hardly ever get viewers. May stream some Monster Hunter World in a few hours.

Twitch is running a 500 bit special for 99cents.
1 bit = 1 penny for the streamer so it costs you 99 cents and the streamer gets $5.

I stream on Twitch and Mixer. Usually stream a variety of games mostly racing games and GTAO. I am not some Fortnut or PUBG nerd.

Look me up. My username is Hyperglide.

I was trying to set up my stream while playing PUBG. I had a random guy join and watch for 5 minutes, I killed 3 people then got smoked by a guy a blind man would have seen. The loyal viewer told me I sucked dick and to kill myself. I didn't think Fame would come so fast.

I was trying to set up my stream while playing PUBG. I had a random guy join and watch for 5 minutes, I killed 3 people then got smoked by a guy a blind man would have seen. The loyal viewer told me I sucked dick and to kill myself. I didn't think Fame would come so fast.

Probably a sherdogger. My guess it's probably @bandicoot

Notice there wasn't a reply from Hyper's bitch ass... Lol.

So I don't know what's up but all my videos that I had on Twitch have gone missing, and PBS will not work for me anymore. It's so weird. I notice that they have brought in Twitch Prime and I wonder if the days of free streaming at over. Anyone have anything on that?

So I don't know what's up but all my videos that I had on Twitch have gone missing, and PBS will not work for me anymore. It's so weird. I notice that they have brought in Twitch Prime and I wonder if the days of free streaming at over. Anyone have anything on that?
Twitch only keeps videos for a certain length of time and then deletes them. I don't know how long it is, a quick google search should tell you.

I'd pay to watch @TeTe stream himself playing Dark Souls. The ten minutes I watched him try it were entertaining.

any idea how to stream switch games? I see people doing it but cant figure out how... PS4 makes it so easy how you do it on nintendo?

never had a problem streaming nintendo on twitch. Pick up a capture device like El Gato, combine this with OBS freeware, and you should be good to go.

if you arnt a partner with twitch, IE have a certain amount of followers and subscribers, it deletes videos after a week or so. you have to be partnered (make money ) for them to save the videos for longer

never had a problem streaming nintendo on twitch. Pick up a capture device like El Gato, combine this with OBS freeware, and you should be good to go.

I am having issues with OBS right now in a big way. Black Screen. I have googled it and youtubed it and nothing is helping. I have updated it too.

I am considering uninstallation/reinstallation, but I don't want to go through all the hassle of setting it all up again.

I am having issues with OBS right now in a big way. Black Screen. I have googled it and youtubed it and nothing is helping. I have updated it too.

I am considering uninstallation/reinstallation, but I don't want to go through all the hassle of setting it all up again.
Also amazon prime is just so u can get discounts as amazon owns twitch I think. U get a free sub every month with it . Never had an issue with obs . I use it on ps4 and pc. U sure you have it set up correct ? The screen capture isnt working ? Is it working on your system and not twitch? U may just have to relink it to twitch. If it isn’t working in the software on your pc or ps4 u will prolly have to reinstall it

Last edited:

If you don't mind me asking, what console were you planning to use with obs?

Back