Do you think JJ deserves a rematch?

LegalizeMDMA

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I think JJ is a disgusting bully but I think she definitely deserves an immediate rematch. She's been very dominant in the division. I think dominant champions should get an insta rematch.

Gollum tapped like a chicken to strikes. No rematch when the finish was that clean.

Last edited:
No. Immediate rematches should only be due to controversial finishes/decisions.

Unfortunately that's not how things work now

I think JJ is a disgusting bully but I think she definitely deserves an immediate rematch. She's been very dominant in the division. I think dominant champions should get an insta rematch.

At best they should need to win one fight before a rematch if it was a clean finish.

But rankings mean shit :(

If she showed more respect. If I was rose I'd tell her to fuck off why would you do her a favour after she acted that way?

Yes she defended numerous times and would've cleaned out most of the top contenders in the division had she beaten Rose. After Rose were people like Waterson, Torres, and PVZ. She absolutely deserves a rematch imo.

No instant rematches for anyone unless there's a fuck-up like a referee error or dumb judging

I don't think she does, but I don't think any of the other chumps that get one deserve one either. Instant rematches should be reserved for screwjobs and razor close decisions.

dana will give her one.

Yes

No rematches unless it was a close or controversial decision

I don't know why ufc would want to throw her back in there. If she loses, where does she go from there

Not immediate, but she can get a rematch if she wins her next fight.

They should put a clause in her contract to prevent her from ever using the word bogeywoman again.

Yoanna deserves a rematch. If not her, then who? Tiny Tornado? hahaha

Not sure who could make a legitimate claim they are the true #1 contender or who JJ would need to beat first to prove herself worthy, but given that she did just lose I'd rather see them each fight at least once first.

Circumstances where anyone gets a title shot immediately following a loss should be pretty rare.

No. She got her ass beat like a black dude at a Klan rally saying, "Where da white women at?"

Give her time to have another fight so she actually learns something. It'll be a shit fight if it's an insta-rematch.

Wonderbread versus Tyrone Biggums 2 would have been okay if they each had a fight before rematching.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back