Do you think JJ deserves a rematch?

no bitch got droped twice got out classed and tapped to strike

absolutely not she got fucking waxed and it wasn't a flash KO she got knocked down, got back up then knocked the fuck out. Her delusional ass needs to wait in line like everybody else.

No. She was dominated in a completely one sided fight. Has to work her way back up.

so dominant wow. NO. Divisions and their initial champions will never be legit until the original champion loses. No one gave a fuck about featherweight until conor showed up. No one gave a fuck about Bantamweight until dom got injured and barao was a god for a few fights. No one gives a fuck about flyweight unitl we see DJ lose. Dominance in a division that is untested and shallow is not the same a real dominance. And a division can only be legitimized by seeing the original champ get defeated.

logic fail.

I really like her. But, the attitude was getting on my nerves. The best in the world don’t need to talk shit. And, they don’t need to keep telling us they’re the best.

Give me a respectful Martial Artist all day, everyday. The higher you place yourself on a pedestal. The farther you fall when the inevitable loss happens.

Get back to work. Shut your piehole. Do your talking in the octagon. Fuck the rest of that noise.

She probably deserves it. But, she lost...Convincingly. If she has to get another win, or two to get the TS. I have no problem with that.

Yes to a rematch. No to it being immediate.

Yes definitely. Why? Because she has beat everyone else on the line. Calvillo would be another good option because she doesn't have loss against JJ. Andrade, Gadelha or KK no way!

OK bros. If no instant rematch, who should she fight now? (hint: she went thru like 90% of the division).

She tapped and willingly gave up. That is no act of championship material.

Deserves feels like too strong a word. I think she probably should get the rematch because she is probably the only good matchup right now

She hasn't fought Tecia Torres or Cynthia Calvilo or Felice Herrig and the list goes on...

But she's already beaten much tougher fighters than those 3...that Calvilo chick is pretty much just a submission girl...joanna would kill her...the others are also no match...I do think that joanna can beat rose...just my opinion...she just has to be a bit smarter...

She got destroyed so no. If so, every champ gets an instant do over.

Gollum tapped like a chicken to strikes. No rematch when the finish was that clean.
Hahaha, this made me laugh so hard I can't believe it. Fucking embarrassing I'm in the middle of class.. But I do think she deserves a rematch though

Nah not if she tapped to strikes. Nothing against tapping but it wasn't controversial or anything, Rose was beating her pretty easily and JJ had enough of it and tapped.

I'm a HUGE fan of Joanna, but you shouldn't get an instant rematch off of a first round KO. I also don't think it would be good for her.

absolutely, joanna has already beat anyone worth a shit in the division and was a dominant champ.

and it was a quick fight.

Back