Do you think Ngannou was in his´PRIME´ when he fought for the title'??

Summoning

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Did he peak his MMA Skills???????

Or he would be in his prime in some years after fighting more names in the division???

Opinions??? Poll???

He probably peaked in his physical prime but not in MMA skills. We see all the time how 35+ year old fighters are still getting better skill wise. Stipe is a lot better today than he was at 31 years of age. If Ngannou really is 31, a lot of African athletes at least in soccer are a lot older than they are listed.

cant-have-bad-cardio-if-you-have-no-cardio.jpg

I don't know, why don't you make this thread again in 5 years?

Not even close. He was legit trying to brawl swinging wild like an amateur. Stipe looked cool and calm sitting in the pocket avoiding wild shots and throwing straight counters hurting Ngannou all night. Don't get me started on his ground game either. Ngannou is still young in the MMA game. I say he needs 1-3 years striking and 3-5 years grappling.

No, he's still pretty rough around the edges.

he needs to improve his cardio by 459.32% to compete evenly against stipe in the rematch.

He probably peaked in his physical prime but not in MMA skills. We see all the time how 35+ year old fighters are still getting better skill wise. Stipe is a lot better today than he was at 31 years of age. If Ngannou really is 31, a lot of African athletes at least in soccer are a lot older than they are listed.
I think so. Skills can continue to develop for a long time. People just tend to lose drive and yes I'd say a lot of those athletes are older. There is no way sokoudojou is only 33

No he's still learning. He can only get better by this loss. It's actually scary his potential.

Of course not

The two easiest things for a fighter to add to his repertoire is wrestling and cardio. He’ll be unbeatable in no time.

Don't think so. He is still inexperienced as an MMA fighter

Ngannou will be a legend just like Platbum and Yair......

He has the same problem as Woodley, when you soo explosive your cardio can't keep up.

Back