Do you think you can cook?

RockstarChris

Dwight Belt
Banned
Reaction score

I have been cooking all my life and been told how good i cook and i just look at a recipe and improvise. My specialty is mexican food, pasta and pizza.

Im thinking about applying to be on a cooking show.

Should i do it or will i just bath in an ocean of disappointment? At least i have delicious tacos......

I have been cooking all my life and been told how good i cook and i just look at a recipe and improvise. My specialty is mexican food, pasta and pizza.
give me your mole recipe.
I'm curious about your green pozole too.

What type of pasta do you roll? I like cavatelli, just use a fork to ridge it and then freeze the dough for about 20 minutes before i blanch

Last edited:
I think I'm a pretty good cook for the most part. I mostly grill though

I can defintely cook. Easily follow recipes too. Not creative with food at all though. Totally one-sided.

I make some bomb ass fried chicken. Thats for sure. My parents like the food I cook. Thats all I can tell you.

Don't like following recipes but people say I am a good cook.

Im thinking about applying to be on a cooking show.

Should i do it or will i just bath in an ocean of disappointment? At least i have delicious tacos......

I've been cooking ever since I was young. I've heard great things about this school.

give me your mole recipe.
I'm curious about your green pozole too.

What type of pasta do you roll? I like cavatelli, just use a fork to ridge it and then freeze the dough for about 20 minutes before i blanch

My dad has a top notch mole recipe. He as an gringo secured it from an authentic family passed down generations etc as he lived in Mexico in his teenage years

I remember being intrigued as a youngster when he’d make it that it required chocolate and took 6 hours.

Never was crazy about it but I know it’s good as the people that like mole love his.

Lemme know I’ll try and get it for you if you’d like

I'm pretty decent.

I mostly learned to cook well by being really fucking poor in my early twenties. Knowing how to whip up something tasty from cheap ingredients really makes the poorhouse a lot more bearable.

My dad has a top notch mole recipe. He as an gringo secured it from an authentic family passed down generations etc as he lived in Mexico in his teenage years

I remember being intrigued as a youngster when he’d make it that it required chocolate and took 6 hours.

Never was crazy about it but I know it’s good as the people that like mole love his.

Lemme know I’ll try and get it for you if you’d like
Nah im good mine is probably better i just want to know what ts' secrets are.

Chocolate is almost a necessity

I'm a great cook, especially Mexican. My specialty is authentic Mexican Nachos, and sometimes I even use real cheese...and no I won't share my recipe!

Cheesy-Nachos-With-Jalapeno.jpg

I have been cooking since I was 12 years old. the only food I can't cook is thai food or Vietnamese.

I love to cook, I'm not a pro or anything but my dishes usually come out pretty well. I would hate to be on a cooking show or even work as a chef though, too much pressure.

Back