Do you think you could beat up Hulk Hogan in a real fight?

What if he hulked up and pointed at you though?
Falsedawn shakes his head, throws a right, gets blocked, Hogan throws a right, another right, another right, bounces Falsedawn off the wall, boot to the face, drape his jockstrap over FD, and cover while Brooke counts.

Then the Brutus comes out from behind the covers and F's FD in the ass, fulfilling his gimmick as the Bootyman

Hulk would destroy everyone on this forum

except me of course

What if he hulked up and pointed at you though?

tHm6ZhK.png

Do you think you could beat his ass?

He's still a big dude, but his back is all fragile and his legs are bad too.

I'm wondering if people think they could KO him in real life at his age now and finally end hulkamania once and for all.

<21>

A fight breaks out between you and the Hulkster after he accuses you of looking at Brooke's tits......Watcha gonna do?
Why beat him up? Just use Chloroform if you want to

Oh, this isn‘t the OT.

I wouldn't beat up Hulk! Even though I'm not his biggest fan, I still admire his accomplishments. I'd try to befriend him.

But that does not answer the question at all does it.

Now, I'd whup him but good!

I take Rex, JSmash and Lakers (on PCP) over Hulk.

Also I could try a double leg and break his hip but fucker is still huge and I probably couldn’t lift him.

Then again maybe a sneaky floor leg grab trip... I don’t even know what it’s called but it’s a fucking nasty move where you are on your knees and and grab the dudes leg and just topple him.

I take Rex, JSmash and Lakers (on PCP) over Hulk.

Also I could try a double leg and break his hip but fucker is still huge and I probably couldn’t lift him.

Then again maybe a sneaky floor leg grab trip... I don’t even know what it’s called but it’s a fucking nasty move where you are on your knees and and grab the dudes leg and just topple him.
What if he hit you with the big boot as you went for the double leg?

What if he hit you with the big boot as you went for the double leg?

Did he point his finger first?

If he didn’t, then I’d grab and send him
into hip surgery.

NO Way. He has old man strength

His 24 inch python?

<{Heymansnicker}>

Terry Bollea never said Hulk Hogan had a 10 inch penis. Only Hulk Hogan has ever heard of Hulk Hogan having a ten inch penis. Terry Bollea does not have a 10 inch penis. - Official court testimony.

If he got a hold of you, you would be fucked.

He's got the old man strength. You saw what Coleman did to Joe Rogan.

Back