Do you usually wear headphones when you workout?

No , because I don’t workout

But.... I did have on a set of headphones playing black ops 4 tonight I was playing blackout and usually don’t use headphones way better with I can tell where people are shooting me from now

Of course. Ear buds only though. Those over the ear ones fill up with sweat and are obnoxious.

No. I read many years ago that Olympic athletes don't listen to music because it's an simulant, and I wanted to make it harder on myself so I don't listen to music, not even when I run in the street.

I live life with two earphones in

Headphones are for wimps. I carry a boombox while I work out.

e4d0bec6d98dc094a4b66d4045bdc61a.jpg

<JonesDXSuckIt>

I listen to my earphones when I do cardio. I notice I lift weights better when I don’t listen to my earphones. So I try to keep that to a minimum when I’m just lifting weights.

Yes, so I can listen in to conversations without being wierd

I commute by train. I have invested in a pair of Bose, and I can´t travel without them. They are for the usual purpose like music etc. But the biggest reason I have them on is the riddance of sounds by people talking in phones, the kind of people who are exhibionist using "difficult" work related words that might impress. I puke at them.

My headphones is my salvation.

yes, the gym usually play some generic radiofriendly songs and i cant have that

Yep,cause I don't want some dipshit asking advice or for a spot. If I forget them I still train,but complain about the shit music they play.

I commute by train. I have invested in a pair of Bose, and I can´t travel without them. They are for the usual purpose like music etc. But the biggest reason I have them on is the riddance of sounds by people talking in phones, the kind of people who are exhibionist using "difficult" work related words that might impress. I puke at them.

My headphones is my salvation.

I'm somewhat same, but kind of in reverse.

I never actually rode the train without headphones in - then one day, I left them out for a while, and couldn't help but notice all the dipshit'ery going on about me; I was frankly, flabbergasted that I had remained oblivious to it for so long.

So now, I ride the train, headphones in, screen on - and the outside world is a separate entity - except when some dipshit asks me to move my bag or some shit.
Then there was this one time where a gypsy started laying into his wife - that also served as a distraction.

Always. In the gym i dont want to talk to anybody unless its necessary otherwise leave me the fuck alone.

Headphones are for wimps. I carry a boombox while I work out.

e4d0bec6d98dc094a4b66d4045bdc61a.jpg

<JonesDXSuckIt>
Same here. We have open rules at our gym. That's why it's so popular. Many peeps have their own music station playing loud. Okay with me, only f aggots through a fit.

Back