Do you want to see Jacobs vs Andy Lee?

It's a name and he looked like shit in his last fight (I don't mince words). Danny's guarantee is high but we only prefer big fights. Not to take anything away from Andy but it's not where we want to be.

Did Andy look that way (like shit) or do you mean Danny? I take it you mean Andy. I didn't see his last fight.

Did Andy look that way (like shit) or do you mean Danny? I take it you mean Andy. I didn't see his last fight.

Andy. Shit we don't want this. It's a fucking joke. I sat with Mikey and Reef and threw my gands up. Nobody wants to fight us . Blow Job Saunders would rather...let's just say he's bitch made. Nothing here on Gennady ans Saul.

Andy. Shit we don't want this. It's a fucking joke. I sat with Mikey and Reef and threw my gands up. Nobody wants to fight us . Blow Job Saunders would rather...let's just say he's bitch made. Nothing here on Gennady ans Saul.

No shot at a Chavez fight?

He did beat Andy Lee badly and if Jacobs could stop him when Canelo couldn't it would be a nice talking point for writers and fans.

Here are the latest Middleweight rankings from The RING, the TBRB & BoxRec. I should've enlarged this but will next time. If not at Middleweight then maybe a name fighter at JMW or SMW will step up to the plate for April 28th @RR unless Andy Lee is a sure thing. He's currently the #9 ranked RING contender and the #10 per ESPN. Not great but better than Arias as far as name, quality and his standing in the rankings.

w0t3xi.png

2edxqbm.png

2u5rw95.png

No shot at a Chavez fight?

He did beat Andy Lee badly and if Jacobs could stop him when Canelo couldn't it would be a nice talking point for writers and fans.

We had a deal in place but his weight clause is bullshit

im sure that sergey would step up to jacobs, there is footage of them sparring together, but i dont think danny wants that fight just the same as bjs doesnt want jacobs.

no money, big risk

Meh, I guess. Middleweight has a lot of names but not much talent past the top 3. Andy Lee is as better opponent than Lemieux IMO.

We had a deal in place but his weight clause is bullshit

Damn.

Would have loved seeing Chavez get smashed again.

Just let him come in at 170. Jacobs will still push his shit in easy.

Find us someone who will sign a contract and we'll be all ears (pun intended). Gotta have a name. Even if we move up it's the same shit. ee is a name and can make the fight interesting. We discussed this fight a few years back on here. I know it sucks but it is what it is
U and me were discussing Lee and his where abouts a year ago.

Meh, I guess. Middleweight has a lot of names but not much talent past the top 3. Andy Lee is as better opponent than Lemieux IMO.
Andy Lee isn't bad at all, he fought a close fight with BJS and could beat him in a rematch.
I've never thought much of Lemieux

Andy Lee isn't bad at all, he fought a close fight with BJS and could beat him in a rematch.
I've never thought much of Lemieux
I actually really like Andy Lee, always have, but I don't see this as a fight with a lot of question marks. I mean, basically Lee lands his right hook or he loses every round.

Lee V Jacobs isn't a bad fight although if I'm Jacobs I'd be asking hearn why I'm not fighting someone a bit more active

i want to see jacobs vs saunders and the winner (jacobs) fights the winner of ggg canelo. lets hope thats what everyone is shooting for

Find us someone who will sign a contract and we'll be all ears (pun intended). Gotta have a name. Even if we move up it's the same shit. ee is a name and can make the fight interesting. We discussed this fight a few years back on here. I know it sucks but it is what it is

Is the trouble finding a name or is it money or both?
Any info would be nice.

I kind of like this fight. I don’t think lee can do much to Jacobs but he’s got some skill and a punch.

You would know best but I don’t think he will get another opportunity at ggg.

Is the trouble finding a name or is it money or both?
Any info would be nice.

I kind of like this fight. I don’t think lee can do much to Jacobs but he’s got some skill and a punch.

You would know best but I don’t think he will get another opportunity at ggg.

Finding a fight. The money works itself out. Guys just don't want to fight him.

I think GGG and Canelo are both viable options. Twin as well in between. Saunders has no interest in fighting us.

It's a decent stay busy fight and Lee's power will keep Danny honest. Plus fans know who he is.

Finding a fight. The money works itself out. Guys just don't want to fight him.

I think GGG and Canelo are both viable options. Twin as well in between. Saunders has no interest in fighting us.

It's a decent stay busy fight and Lee's power will keep Danny honest. Plus fans know who he is.

What about the Charlo brothers in the near future? Mainly jermall.
Any talks with them?
I’d love those fights but I would imagine they’re not chomping at the bit for Jacobs ,especially a non title fight.

I can see a Canello fight. But I don’t think ggg will fight much longer.

What about the Charlo brothers in the near future? Mainly jermall.
Any talks with them?
I’d love those fights but I would imagine they’re not chomping at the bit for Jacobs ,especially a non title fight.

I can see a Canello fight. But I don’t think ggg will fight much longer.

That's twin. My bad. I lind of type like I talk sometimes and obviously nobody would have any clue who I was speaking about. Yes, we've talked and I think that cam get done since we all know each other really well.

It just depends but I'm inclined to agree

That's twin. My bad. I lind of type like I talk sometimes and obviously nobody would have any clue who I was speaking about. Yes, we've talked and I think that cam get done since we all know each other really well.

It just depends but I'm inclined to agree

Ha! I thought it was a typo. Those would be great fights. And even bigger as time goes by,
If I had my pick I’d like to see him and jermall ( the bigger puncher. I get their names confused. )

I actually really like Andy Lee, always have, but I don't see this as a fight with a lot of question marks. I mean, basically Lee lands his right hook or he loses every round.
that sounds a lot like lemieux, but with a different punch

Lemieux/Lee would be a great fight.

Back