Do your parents make you call before stopping by?

I think that a simple text that you're going to be dropping by later on is standard.

Nah sounds like an asshole move by your pops honestly. Do you believe that before he met up with and married this woman he would have asked the same of you?

You don't think you should call ahead before going to someone else's house?

Trying to squeeze in as much sexy time while he still can.

they dont make me. they raised me well so i do it out of common courtesy

Why the hell wouldnt you call first?

You trynna walk in on your pops giving your new momma the D?
You've got issues man.

The problem isn't your dad asking you to call ahead before coming to visit.

The problem is that your dad didn't teach you that it's common fucking courtesy to call ahead before you visit while you were growing up.

You don't think you should call ahead before going to someone else's house?

first of all it's not just "someones" house. It's your/my parents. Most of the friends that I grew up with their parents had open door policies as well. There's nothing wrong with that at all and vice versa I mean if you wanna call ahead that's cool too. My kids will always be welcome to just stop by, I love them and they will always be able to come home if they ever need to.

It also depends if they still live in your childhood home and if both parents are still married. I me if your parents are divorced and re-married then thats a whole different ballgame.

This is sherdog,a call to parents for the most part,will be a shout from a bedroom or basement.
{<hhh]

My fam wouldn't mind if I at least showed my face once in a while, even without notice.
If they, on the other hand, showed up just randomly at my spot it would be a problem for me, being an underground alkoholic and all that...

he,said that Mr Mojo is the son he always wanted
i told him

You just bang pops

Last edited:
first of all it's not just "someones" house. It's your/my parents. Most of the friends that I grew up with their parents had open door policies as well. There's nothing wrong with that at all and vice versa I mean if you wanna call ahead that's cool too. My kids will always be welcome to just stop by, I love them and they will always be able to come home if they ever need to.

I'm always welcome at my parents house but they expect at least a heads up. I just think it's a common courtesy. Plus if they are out somewhere or whatever I wouldn't want to drive for nothing.

Nah sounds like an asshole move by your pops honestly. Do you believe that before he met up with and married this woman he would have asked the same of you?
Never it's always been an open door policy.

Also childhood home. Just kinda caught me off guard as it was never the law of the land at all growing up.

Never it's always been an open door policy.

Also childhood home. Just kinda caught me off guard as it was never the law of the land at all growing up.

Sucks bro, that's like having the carpet taken out from under you

This is where I live in relation to my parents, who are divorced, and both live off different ends of the island of Montréal.

No way am I driving forty minutes without calling ahead.

right click and open in a new tab to see a much larger copy of the map
2ajc8sx.jpg

I'm coming over.

And I'm damn sure not calling ahead.

Sucks bro, that's like having the carpet taken out from under you
Yeah u think later in life your relationship with pops will be making beef jerky, taking dumps with the door open and river boat gambling trips. . . Boy was I wrong

Yeah u think later in life your relationship with pops will be making beef jerky, taking dumps with the door open and river boat gambling trips. . . Boy was I wrong

Nothing in this world that has the power to change a man like a woman. Blame that evil creature bro, your father knows not what he does

Back