Doctor rapes sedated woman , gets no jail time

I don't really know how much influence they have over jury selection, but I can't help but wonder if the prosecution screwed up royally in that regard.

I've seen 10x worse comments on here and no one does anything about it. double standards.

must of struck a nerve or personal feelings

say something about muslims ok. say something about indians get deleted
I don't see any sort of pro-Indian bias here. I think your comment got deleted cause it calls all Indians rapists and all Indian doctors rapists. It is sort of like saying all Blacks are guilty of such and such negative trait, or a more apt analogy would be like saying all Chinese are such and such (bad trait). Mods might remove a post like that.

I don't see any sort of pro-Indian bias here. I think your comment got deleted cause it calls all Indians rapists and all Indian doctors rapists. It is sort of like saying all Blacks are guilty of such and such negative trait, or a more apt analogy would be like saying all Chinese are such and such (bad trait). Mods might remove a post like that.

i see. never used to be like this a couple of years ago, i guess things change. One of things i used to like about this forum was lack of censorship

It's Texas, doesn't seem like good odds the entire jury was made up of liberal White women trying to give a Muslim a break.

Are you nuts, Texas has very very blue areas such as Houston.

The scumbag should be executed. There is no room in a civilized society for rapists.

File this under the What friggin F##3 is wrong with the law, and most especially the god dam jurors.

In 2013 a woman was admitted to Ben Taub hospital (Houston ) complaining of a shortness of breadth.
She was in the hospital overnight and was sedated, during which time Dr. Shafeeq Sheik entered her room multiple times and sexually assaulted her, including rape.

It took 2 years to even get the DNA evidence and charge the doctor.
The jurors found the defendant guilty and recommended the sentencing. According to the news, the judge had to follow the recommendation.

The only punishment he gets is 10 years probation and registering as a sex offender.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/1...ed-patient-in-hospital-gets-no-jail-time.html

--

Guy should get life, and the jurors should all be in jail next to him.
Those jurors must have questionable character, to say the least.

i see. never used to be like this a couple of years ago, i guess things change. One of things i used to like about this forum was lack of censorship
yeah you could say all sort of racist things in the past. The mods has joined the me too movement.

yeah you could say all sort of racist things in the past. The mods has joined the me too movement.

Not really there has been always reasonable moderation of offensive posts I can't even describe my self as a G*ok in my profile and I do understand it the forum getting filled with slurs is not good for the company considering todays climate. Outside observers might flag this site.

I had to spend the night in jail because I walked home from the bars. Fucking cop stopped me and asked if I had been drinking. I said yes, and that I was walking home. He said you picked the wrong weekend to walk home drunk. I asked him if should have driven.....

and he arrested me. What a cunt. This doctor should have his cock removed and be burned alive.

if she had shortness of breadth, good thing she got to the hospital before she disappeared, rapes be damned...

This brings "do no harm" to a whole other level. It's like that part of Kill Bill Part 1.
Too bad the same thing didn't happen to this rapist mother fucker.

I had to spend the night in jail because I walked home from the bars. Fucking cop stopped me and asked if I had been drinking. I said yes, and that I was walking home. He said you picked the wrong weekend to walk home drunk. I asked him if should have driven.....

and he arrested me. What a cunt. This doctor should have his cock removed and be burned alive.

Why are cops so abussive?

Why are cops so abussive?
It was a college town and it was labor day weekend. they had special laws for 'holiday' weekends that carried larger fines and community service for public intoxication.

I got a 1,000 dollar fine and 40 hours of community service for walking home on a day where the cunt police officers were looking for people to arrest.

They ignore crime by gang members and arrest students. CUNTS.

It was a college town and it was labor day weekend. they had special laws for 'holiday' weekends that carried larger fines and community service for public intoxication.

I got a 1,000 dollar fine and 40 hours of community service for walking home on a day where the cunt police officers were looking for people to arrest.

They ignore crime by gang members and arrest students. CUNTS.
A thousand bucks? Damn. So basically you cant get drunk at a pub.

Why didn't the prosecutor amend it with more charges?

Rape is a serious crime. They have the evidence. A probation is ridiculous.

Why didn't the prosecutor amend it with more charges?

Rape is a serious crime. They have the evidence. A probation is ridiculous.
Should've gotten more time because of his position imo.

File this under the What friggin F##3 is wrong with the law, and most especially the god dam jurors.

In 2013 a woman was admitted to Ben Taub hospital (Houston ) complaining of a shortness of breadth.
She was in the hospital overnight and was sedated, during which time Dr. Shafeeq Sheik entered her room multiple times and sexually assaulted her, including rape.

It took 2 years to even get the DNA evidence and charge the doctor.
The jurors found the defendant guilty and recommended the sentencing. According to the news, the judge had to follow the recommendation.

The only punishment he gets is 10 years probation and registering as a sex offender.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/1...ed-patient-in-hospital-gets-no-jail-time.html

--

Guy should get life, and the jurors should all be in jail next to him.
Obviously this is a tragedy, but this is exactly why I loathe #metoo, and its suppositions.

Were there any women on the jury? If there was a competent prosecutor there sure as hell would have been, but it doesn't matter. How do you blame "institutions of power" for protecting "authority figures" when its the people themselves, via the legal framework for recourse, who are supposedly enabling the predators?

The jurors tied the judge's hands. How on earth do you decide that the standard of proof to convict has been met, but then issue a sentencing guideline like this? It almost sounds like the jury begrudgingly convicted him.

If he was white he would have gotten the gas chamber. Different culture hard to judge though. He just needs to be taught not to rape people.

Yeah because there aren't a bunch of examples of white guys being caught red handed, convicted, and then handled with kids gloves on sentancing.

Seriously Google "rapist will see no jail time". First picture this doctor. Second picture a good old boy from a story a week ago about how he tied up a 14 year old in the woods.

Obviously this is a tragedy, but this is exactly why I loathe #metoo, and its suppositions.

Were there any women on the jury? If there was a competent prosecutor there sure as hell would have been, but it doesn't matter. How do you blame "institutions of power" for protecting "authority figures" when its the people themselves, via the legal framework for recourse, who are supposedly enabling the predators?

The jurors tied the judge's hands. How on earth do you decide that the standard of proof to convict has been met, but then issue a sentencing guideline like this? It almost sounds like the jury begrudgingly convicted him.

You loathe #metoo because people bend over backwards to not hold people accountable for sexual assaults? Isn't that an aspect of what that whole #metoo thing was about? Getting people to view those accusations seriously?

Back