Doctor rapes sedated woman , gets no jail time

Is he still a doctor

Are you nuts, Texas has very very blue areas such as Houston.
Yeah I know there are liberal leaning enclaves, like Austin for example. But the State is still majority conservative leaning, so what is the odds that the jury pool happened to be all liberals from Houston. There are conservatives in Houston also.

Is he still a doctor
His license was revoked. But that is still small shit compared to the punishment he should have gotten.
Wonder how this would have played out if the perp was a working class guy, and not a doctor. I can't imagine a plumber or electrician or home builder would have gotten away with no jail time if they raped an unconscious or sedated homeowner.

Why are cops so abussive?
Some of them are bullies and like to push people around / intimidate them. People who want to bully others will be attracted to law enforcement cause it gives them the tools to do so, like how pedos will gravitate towards jobs that puts them closer to kids.

cut his dick off and turn him into an eunuch!

Some of them are bullies and like to push people around / intimidate them. People who want to bully others will be attracted to law enforcement cause it gives them the tools to do so, like how pedos will gravitate towards jobs that puts them closer to kids.

This why it is infuriating that some people are such boot lickers in my country thingking the police have change just because the president has changed

It's Texas, doesn't seem like good odds the entire jury was made up of liberal White women trying to give a Muslim a break.

That's where you're wrong.

Liberals have been secretly infiltrating all areas of the country secretly to get randomly selected for jury duty and promote rape.

It was a college town and it was labor day weekend. they had special laws for 'holiday' weekends that carried larger fines and community service for public intoxication.

I got a 1,000 dollar fine and 40 hours of community service for walking home on a day where the cunt police officers were looking for people to arrest.

They ignore crime by gang members and arrest students. CUNTS.

I once got a 600 dollar ticket and 40 hours community service for ashing a cigarette out the window of my car.

The punishment increases for littering a tobacco product. Ash isn't a tobacco product. It's a byproduct

I once got a 600 dollar ticket and 40 hours community service for ashing a cigarette out the window of my car.
tenor.gif

The punishment increases for littering a tobacco product. Ash isn't a tobacco product. It's a byproduct

and you probably throw that cig butt out of your window as you're driving like every other filthy fuckin' smokers out there. hate you fuckers (aka smokers)...

and you probably throw that cig butt out of your window as you're driving like every other filthy fuckin' smokers out there. hate you fuckers (aka smokers)...

Actually I do not. You hate all smokers, or rude assholes?

As for the topic... jurors get to choose sentencing???

Actually I do not. You hate all smokers, or rude assholes?

As for the topic... jurors get to choose sentencing???

I hate smokers that litter. If you don't litter then you get a pass but you are a rare type of smoker then...

"Indians are as good and intelligent as east asians and europeans!"

-Libtards.
<Dany07>

hopefully, Trump make a ban on indian immigration.

Land of the Free!

I thought Texas had a reputation as a state that was tough on crime? This is a travesty of justice. Hopefully something terrible happens to this POS doctor.

You loathe #metoo because people bend over backwards to not hold people accountable for sexual assaults? Isn't that an aspect of what that whole #metoo thing was about? Getting people to view those accusations seriously?
I loathe #metoo because it is a dishonest political agenda masquerading as a movement to achieve greater justice by finding a means of recourse for genuine victims who otherwise (i.e. without mass testimony) wouldn't stand much of a chance of procuring justice, but in reality it has raised a pitchfork mob that has unfairly stained or even destroyed the names of far more men than it has found monsters. In other words, it's counterproductive, because it creates more victims, but the engineers of that movement don't care. They were never really interested in justice. They just wanted stupid people to buy into a false agenda that was really intended to disrupt the hegemony of all-male or predominantly-male power structures (ex. Travis Kalanick's executive leadership)

Now it has swollen and become a monster that even they can't control which is why James Gunn is out of a job. Cernovich just took the #metoo energy and redirected it. The new paradigm is trial-by-pitchfork. Whoever's naysayers squeak the loudest get the grease.

Notice this story hasn't exactly gotten the Brock Turner treatment? He actually abused a trust far more sacred than Brock did, and his crime was far worse from a material point of view. He also wasn't drunk. This story is the kind of story the engineers of #metoo don't want you to hear because it destroys their theory-narrative that only white men protected by powerful friends escape justice in matters of sexual impropriety.

I watched something on dateline or something the other night where a doctor basically did the same thing. They took his DNA twice, didn't match. The women kept accusing him, and long story short the third time they took blood from his finger instead of his arm and it matched. The dude did surgery on himself where he put a plastic tube of one of his other patients blood into his arm, so when they went to take blood from there, it wouldn't be his. Crazy shit.

Probation for rape?
This sets the dangerous example of the necessity of vigilantee justice. If I were on a hurry for someone beating him into a coma, I'd be not guilty straight up and down the charges.

Makes me wonder if there is more to the story. Either that or the doctor has one heck of an attorney.

Back