Doctor Voices Concerns on Vaccines & Big Pharma’s Influence Over the Medical Industry

abiG

The Last Iconoclast
Banned
Reaction score
Dr. Daniel Neides with over 20 years of experience, joins Newsbud to share his concerns on vaccines, the insurance company’s and the pharmaceutical industry’s influence on the medical industry. We also discuss OAMF’s Ohio House Bill 193, opposing the mandate of the flu shot for medical employees, which aims to protect employees from facing retaliation, including termination from employers for declining the flu shot.

This is the 'healthcare' we fight over? Do we deserve better information? Do we deserve a medical system that is not beholden to these corporations? With such an obvious conflict of interest, how can a real healthcare system even be addressed?

I have a 2 year old. I got her vaccinated because I don't want her to die from an easily preventable disease.

I suggest all parents do the same. Vaccinations are needed for the entire herd to make everyone safe.

BIG PHARMA isn't making their money off vaccinations. Hell, you can get them for free for your kids.

Yeah.. Big pharm has made a joke out of medicine.

opposing the mandate of the flu shots for medical employees...

doesn't that go against logic...? why da fuck would you oppose that??? these people are working and socializing with sick people. the chances of catching something and taking it somewhere is the fuckin' highest. why would you not protect yourself and your loved ones via vaccines???

We starting threads based on the opinions of random doctors now? At least make it a famous doctor or something. I mean, what does Dr. Dre think about this issue?

We starting threads based on the opinions of random doctors now? At least make it a famous doctor or something. I mean, what does Dr. Dre think about this issue?
-signed
The consensus scientists who all agree that climate change will kill us all

I have a 2 year old. I got her vaccinated because I don't want her to die from an easily preventable disease.

I suggest all parents do the same. Vaccinations are needed for the entire herd to make everyone safe.

BIG PHARMA isn't making their money off vaccinations. Hell, you can get them for free for your kids.

Are you proposing pharma cos are giving away vaccines at no cost? Do you have a source for this?

How about a top CDC scientist like William Thompson Phd?

"I regret that my coauthors and I omitted statistically significant information in our 2004 article published in the journal Pediatrics. The omitted data suggested that African American males who received the MMR vaccine before age 36 months were at increased risk for autism. Decisions were made regarding which findings to report after the data were collected, and I believe that the final study protocol was not followed."

http://www.greatergoodmovie.org/news-views/cdc-whistleblower-dr-william-thompsons-public-statement/

Most War Room posters have been vaccinated. And that should give pause to parents thinking of vaccinating their children.

Not getting your children vaccinated based on the incoherent and unsupported assertions of random doctors is just dumb and fearful behavior.

Are you proposing pharma cos are giving away vaccines at no cost? Do you have a source for this?

Dude, they probably make more money from dick pills in a day then they do from vaccinations in a year. These vaccines are not the gold mine you think they are.

I 100% think big pharma and the entire medical industry is disgusting and about profit and not patients. I agree that it is not about curing people and making people healthy. It is all about profit.

But the ONE FUCKING THING that we got right was vaccines. We cured our entire society of deadly diseases, and now people are fighting to take that away.

So for fucks sake. Lets get our children vaccinated and keep them safe.

Last edited:

"I regret that my coauthors and I omitted statistically significant information in our 2004 article published in the journal Pediatrics. The omitted data suggested that African American males who received the MMR vaccine before age 36 months were at increased risk for autism. Decisions were made regarding which findings to report after the data were collected, and I believe that the final study protocol was not followed."

http://www.greatergoodmovie.org/news-views/cdc-whistleblower-dr-william-thompsons-public-statement/

I bet they were also at greater risk for measles and mumps if they didn't get the vaccine.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/Concerns/Autism/cdc2004pediatrics.html

"Access to the information on the birth certificates allowed researchers to assess more complete information on race as well as other important characteristics, including possible risk factors for autism such as the child’s birth weight, mother’s age, and education. This information was not available for the children without birth certificates; hence CDC study did not present data by race on black, white, or other race children from the whole study sample. It presented the results on black and white/other race children from the group with birth certificates.

The study looked at different age groups: children vaccinated by 18 months, 24 months, and 36 months. The findings revealed that vaccination between 24 and 36 months was slightly more common among children with autism, and that association was strongest among children 3-5 years of age. The authors reported this finding was most likely a result of immunization requirements for preschool special education program attendance in children with autism."

The data CDC collected for this study continue to be available for analysis by others. CDC welcomes analysis by others that can be submitted for peer-review and publication. For more information on how to access this public-use dataset please go to the this webpage.

Additional studies and a more recent rigorous review by the Institute of Medicine have found that MMR vaccine does not increase the risk of autism.

You shill. You can't be hardcore unless your kids have polio.

Correlation does not imply causation. Also this has been proven false but people like you keep posting this over and over again in various places that it is becoming tiresome to debunk.

My great Aunt Marian who is now deceased contracted polio a good 5 years before the first effective vaccine was available thanks to the legendary Jonas Salk and by the time she was 25 she was confined to a wheelchair for the remainder of her life. She herself said the only thing she ever wished for in life was to be able to walk again. Lastly I spoke to her about antivaxxxers and it was the only time in my entire life I've ever seen her get angry and start cursing. She despised them and especially Andrew Wakefield. Thanks to antivaxxxers some preventable diseases are making a come back

I'll say this for the umpteenth time VACCINES DO NOT CAUSE AUTISM.

Correlation does not imply causation. Also this has been proven false but people like you keep posting this over and over again in various places that it is becoming tiresome to debunk.

What has been proven false? Dr Thompson released an official admission, part of which I posted here... you are also chasing straw men, as I haven't suggested vaccines cause autism, only that the current system is tainted, as Dr Thompson has admitted himself.

My great Aunt Marian who is now deceased contracted polio a good 5 years before the first effective vaccine was available thanks to the legendary Jonas Salk and by the time she was 25 she was confined to a wheelchair for the remainder of her life. She herself said the only thing she ever wished for in life was to be able to walk again. Lastly I spoke to her about antivaxxxers and it was the only time in my entire life I've ever seen her get angry and start cursing. She despised them and especially Andrew Wakefield. Thanks to antivaxxxers some preventable diseases are making a come back

I'll say this for the umpteenth time VACCINES DO NOT CAUSE AUTISM.

I'm sorry for your aunts condition, but I'm not sure what it has to do with anything I posted?

Last edited:
I bet they were also at greater risk for measles and mumps if they didn't get the vaccine.
Most certainly. The issue is, every medical procedure requires some basic cost/benefit analysis. Unfortunately, vaccines by and large have not required vigorous study particularly with regards to adverse effects. Initial study is done by interested parties which is known to skew results, and long term study is virtually non existent (VAERS data is severely flawed and captures a small fraction of actual vaccine injuries). Basically, we have known effects of measles/mumps (vast majority of cases ~95+% mild with full recovery and long term immunity) and largely unknown vaccine adverse effects (some are known, such as increased risk of seizure).

What has been proven false? Dr Thompson released an official admission, part of which I posted here... you are also chasing straw men, as I haven't suggested vaccines cause autism, only that the current system is tainted, as Dr Thompson has admitted himself.

I'll say this for the umpteenth time VACCINES DO NOT CAUSE AUTISM

I'm sorry for your aunts condition, but I'm not sure what it has to do with anything I posted?
The idea that the CDC is covering up that vaccines cause autism is preposterous . Also the reason that the information was removed from the public domain was due to issues of conflict of interest and the questionable validity of its methods. Also did the collected data prove that the MMR vaccine caused a 340% increase in autism rates among African-American boys? The answer is not at all.

Dude, they probably make more money from dick pills in a day then they do from vaccinations in a year. These vaccines are not the gold mine you think they are.

I 100% think big pharma and the entire medical industry is disgusting and about profit and not patients. I agree that it is not about curing people and making people healthy. It is all about profit.

But the ONE FUCKING THING that we got right was vaccines. We cured our entire society of deadly diseases, and now people are fighting to take that away.

So for fucks sake. Lets get our children vaccinated and keep them safe.

I don't really know what to say. You recognize problems with big pharma but hold that the one exception is vaccination? Have you read much on this subject? Vaccine research is well known to be some of the poorest quality (historically speaking) due to many factors (some nepharious, some not), and as I posted already, research into adverse effects of vaccinations is very limited and flawed (again some due to nepharious reasons, some because of inherent difficulties in researching vaccines in general). At the end of the day, much of the research is very much flawed leaving major room for doubts regarding both vaccine efficacy and safety.

The idea that the CDC is covering up that vaccines cause autism is preposterous . Also the reason that the information was removed from the public domain was due to issues of conflict of interest and the questionable validity of its methods. Also did the collected data prove that the MMR vaccine caused a 340% increase in autism rates among African-American boys? The answer is not at all.

Again, I don't believe vaccines are a sole cause of autism, but I do know vaccination has been shown to be associated with increased seizures and tic disorder. Diagnosing autism is tricky, and ultimately simply criteria based (does child exhibit a sufficient number of sxs). A child can exhibit 4 sxs while 5 are required and therefore PROVE that vaccines don't cause autism... I'm more of a fan of the multiple factors theory of autism but the reality is we don't know yet. Also, research suggesting absolutely no association is flawed, including the fundamental research used by the IOM... one of the studies was actually the one Dr Thompson says was changed after the fact.

I'm legitimately curious, why do you think Dr Thompson reached out to Hooker and basically confessed research malfeasance?

Back