Doctor Voices Concerns on Vaccines & Big Pharma’s Influence Over the Medical Industry

I didn't watch the video but can imagine some of what was said by replies.

I've often thought, it would be nice for a study or more to be done that compared the health of those vaccinated verses those not vaccinated. In theory quality studies could be done easily. That way we would know the difference and what potential side effects different vaccines have. That way vaccines could be made safer.

I'm not original in asking this. I've seen others that have concerns about the safety of vaccines request these studies be done. As far as I know so far that studies have not been or plan to be worked on. The group that should be asking the loudest for these tests to be done are the vaccine supporters. If the vaccines are found safe and effective in the studies, then it would improve peoples belief in them. So far that hasn't been the case.

As for the history of disease prevention, the main reason for why we do not see epidemics in the west of diseases that used to end life for many younger people is due to improved sanitation and nutrition. Our stronger immune systems are capable of fighting off diseases in modern times.

We have some proof of this. Catching a disease is thought to provide immunity for life. Vaccines on the other hand provide limited immunity between 2 to 10 years typically. As a result some estimate half the population does not have vaccine immunity to diseases at anyone time. Despite that we have not seen wide spread outbreaks of diseases. And that lack of outbreak is due to our nations improved sanitation and quality food supplies.

Along these lines, one of many similar articles that can be read on the topic of immunity.

If only half of America is properly vaccinated, where are the epidemics?

http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-b...-america-is-properly-vaccinated-where-are-the

excerpts:

....Of course, if we look back over the decades and note the lack of rampant epidemics in our nation, while remembering that vaccine protection is in perpetual decline, the myth of herd immunity quickly unravels. Our society has never achieved this level of herd immunity, yet not a single major outbreak of disease has occurred.

Noted author and neurosurgeon Russell Blaylock, MD, offers this analysis:

It was not until relatively recently that it was discovered that most of these vaccines lost their effectiveness 2 to 10 years after being given. What this means is that at least half the population, that is the baby boomers, have had no vaccine-induced immunity against any of these diseases for which they had been vaccinated very early in life. In essence, at least 50% or more of the population was unprotected for decades....

...Vaccines may have a place in our medical arsenal, but they are not the silver bullet they’re portrayed to be. Year after year the pharmaceutical industry, looking for lucrative new profit centers, churns out new vaccines. They use pseudo-science to convince the public that these products are safe and effective, and they use public shaming to convince the citizenry that non-compliance is a public health threat. This entire racket completely falls apart with a close examination of the herd immunity myth. Until we are honest in our assessment of both the safety and efficacy of vaccines, kids will continue to be hurt, rights will continue to be trampled, and mythology will continue to trump science.

My doctor, Dr. Rockso says you don’t need medicine or shots, just lots and lots of cocaine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back