Does Anybody Here Actually Believe

Mixedfights

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
That Conor is "afraid" of Khabib?

Sign here because you have got to be out of your Goddamn mind.

Post here saying he will never sign to fight Khabib because he's scared.

He's avoiding him just like he did Frankie.

I don't think he's afraid but is doesn't want to fight him.

Anyone will fight anyone for the right amount of money.

But if Conor wasn't getting paid for fighting him, he'd be avoiding him like crazy.

Conor wants to get paid for that amount of ass-whooping.

If he didn't want to fight before, he does now.
Conor-McGregor-Hurling-Dolly-UFC-223-Embedded.jpg

He understands that it's a tough matchup and wants as much money ad he can for it.

He's afraid of losing. That's pretty obvious. Why do YOU think that he's never attempted to defend any of his four titles a single time?

And yes, he knows Khabib will beat him into a living death.

Like what conor said to Floyd, "u could've road off to the sun set, 49-0, but u got greedy"
Same shit as Conor. Conors could've road off to the sun set with $100mill and 2 time UFC champ at the sametime, but he knows khabib and tony is a scary fight and is really risky. I don't really think he's actually scared but knows both tony and khabib are risky fights for him, so that's y he was avoided it.

Conor isn't scared to fight anybody. With the right cash, he would fight Stipe. But as for the risk, he has a decent chance of losing to Khabib. Conor isn't dumb. He is aware of the guys that have a good chance of beating him. He is just trying to figure out how to make the cash flow with the least damage.

He's afraid of losing. That's pretty obvious. Why do YOU think that he's never attempted to defend any of his four titles a single time?

And yes, he knows Khabib will beat him into a living death.

He was done at 145 because of the weight cut. You saw his weight cut right? He said fuck that. His vision was always 2 titles so UFC let that happen.

He starched the champ a division higher but then this whole Mayweather thing happened. He made a SHIT TON for an MMA guy and came back and said "I'm not fighting on my last contract. I just made everybody a truck load of money, here is my new proposal.

This has been back and forth in negotiations since then.

It seems UFC stalled him out long enough and in the game of chicken he swerved because he wants to fight.

I expect Conor vs. Khabib at MSG in Sept/Oct.

Thats the reality as I see it.

I expect Conor vs. Khabib at MSG in Sept/Oct.

Thats the reality as I see it.

I hope you're right, but I'll believe it when I see it. I expect he'll sit around until Khabib loses the belt, then he'll come running out of the woodwork to fight against a more favorable matchup.

I don't think Conor is afraid of anyone in his weight class really, I just think he wants as much cash as he can get.

I don't think any of these guys actually fear other men. They are afraid of losing what they have worked so hard for. They're afraid of high risk low reward situations as i would think most people might be.

I don't think he's scared to fight Khabib, he's scared the UFC doesn't need him that's why he wants back.

He's scared of losing his belts.
He's scared of being exposed as one-dimensional.
He's scared of losing a one-sided beatdown.
He's scared of not being paid enough for said beatdown.

So while I don't think Conor is scared of Khabib necessarily, I think he is scared of looking like a fraud who through a combination of self-promotion, skill and favorable circumstances became a 2 time champ who won't successfully defend either title and the whole thing will look like a gigantic fluke.

Conor ducked Khabib & Tony which is why he got stripped out of the LW belt and even had to resort to attempted terrorism with his cronies on a bus at major sports arena in NYC out of all places just to avoid defending the LW belt.

Khabib is the real champ while Conor will be dealing with terrorism charges and civil lawsuits possibly even jail time.

This would not have been an issue if Conor actually just defended the LW title.

I hope you're right, but I'll believe it when I see it. I expect he'll sit around until Khabib loses the belt, then he'll come running out of the woodwork to fight against a more favorable matchup.

Was Aldo a favoravle fight.l?

RDA was the guy.

he wasnt asking to fight tony or khabib for a long long time...

That Conor is "afraid" of Khabib?

Sign here because you have got to be out of your Goddamn mind.

Post here saying he will never sign to fight Khabib because he's scared.
Im not a McTapTwice fan and i can say, that he doesn't fear anybody. He is a fighter and would fight anybody if it comes to it. The Thing now is, that he likes Money too much and fighting is now a Job for him. He just dont want to lose and this is why he avoids challenging fights. Only bad decision in he career was the Bus Thing.
I think el cucuy is a way more dangerous fight than King Kebab.

It's not fear in the sense of an emotional reaction, but a rational understanding of his inability to beat him in an MMA match, knowing how the loss would negatively affect his brand and ability to make money, and thus doing everything possible to stall/avoid the match as long as possible without anyone realizing his intent. Conor is willing to take dangerous fights when he has little to lose and much to gain, it's not the fight in-of-itself he is scared of, but when it comes to putting his own brand(see: no title defenses) on the line he is an outright coward.

Last edited:
Back