Does anyone actually believe "don't blink" Georges "No rush' St. Pierre.

brainwash

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This guy says he's going to fight Bisping. That he's going to finish him.

Where's Jay-z when you need him. "okayyyyy..."

He will finish him.

Georges hasn't been impressed with Bisping's performance.

We all know what happened the last time he was unimpressed.

06febb48-1422-0e8c-9a088c02a07598ab.jpg

I don't believe him. But only because I haven't seen him finish anyone in eight years.

Another reason I don't believe GSP is because Bisping has been fighting professionally for the last thirteen years, and in some of the toughest venues in the world, and yet he's only been finished three times.

Say what you want about Bisping - he's a self-admitted dick, he's not a great fighter, etc. - but he's a tough fighter and he's been in the Octagon with some of the toughest men on the planet, and the only guys to finish him were Luke Rockhold, Vitor Belfort and Dan Henderson.

I have zero illusions of him finishing Bisping, if he can even win the fight. But I wouldn't be surprised if there are others out there that do; I remember being shocked at the amount of people that actually believed Dark Place GSP was going to finish Nick Diaz

Bisping, Weidman, Liongoat & Boetsch are going to do demolition jobs on bloated WWs ala Tyson Fury taking the Cruiserweight money fights.

Sadly, I do not believe him. I hope he actually comes through with a finish, but I doubt it. If he GNPs him like he did in the Serra rematch, I would be happy. However, Bisping is a lot freaking bigger than him!

I believe GSP believes he is going to finish Bisping. Yes that sounds odd, but from what I've heard Georges has been working on his BJJ with some of the best and his game is supposed to be very good right now. If so, the plan is to double leg Mike and go for a sub. Would be his best plan.

Still not sure about this comeback. The word is GSP has never gotten out of shape and never stopped training. Unlike most who step away or retire they're out of shape pretty quick. Georges is also rumoured to have the fire back to WANT to fight. Motivated and wanting to cement his legacy. Training, bettering his game over the last few years, healing up all his old injuries and getting that " Fire" back he once had could be perfect for a comeback and may prove to be something fantastic.

Other side says, stay retired, no need to come back. If all the above is hype and not true this could end up being a disaster. If he comes back and looks like crap doesn't have the " fire" he had when he first started and he was first champ..... It would be awful. No one wants to see the decline of another fighter like BJ, Chuck or Fedor.

This is one I have mixed emotions about. It would be fantastic if GSP did come back, looked like the beast that finished Hughes, took risks and didn't let fights go to decisions.

Although I did like the beating he put on Fitch at the time ( the man was fucked up), even with a decision.

"No Rush". Hah.

Confession time: when I first learned of GSP's nickname I thought it was an allusion to the Canadian rock band, because he was Canadian. Stupid I know, but at the time (just when he was about to start his sabbatical) it seemed to make more sense than thinking it inspired by his fighting style.

In fairness to GSP, if you look back at GSP's opponents, most of them rarely ever got finished before fighting Georges.. ie, Hendricks,condit,Diaz, Sheilds,Kos,Fitch etc

Another reason I don't believe GSP is because Bisping has been fighting professionally for the last thirteen years, and in some of the toughest venues in the world, and yet he's only been finished three times.

Say what you want about Bisping - he's a self-admitted dick, he's not a great fighter, etc. - but he's a tough fighter and he's been in the Octagon with some of the toughest men on the planet, and the only guys to finish him were Luke Rockhold, Vitor Belfort and Dan Henderson.
And Anderson Silva. Just because he celebrated like a jackass shouldnt mean I guy can sit on the floor for 30 seconds and recover. Herb should have checked him, seen he wasnt getting up, and then dealt with Silva. Fuckery at its finest.

7e3.jpg

Bisping needs to be humbled yet again...It's one of the biggest enjoyments in MMA.

Last edited:
And Anderson Silva. Just because he celebrated like a jackass shouldnt mean I guy can sit on the floor for 30 seconds and recover. Herb should have checked him, seen he wasnt getting up, and then dealt with Silva. Fuckery at its finest.

Still doesn't change anything I said. No shame in being finished by Anderson Silva.

he wasn;t on the floor 30 seconds and that was not a Mark Hunt style one hitter quitter walk off knockout.

i could see him going for a sub if he gets him down. but one thing about bisping is he's a tough motherfucker. Never the less he's still the easiest comeback fight for GSP. Doesn't mean he'll win tho and sure as fuck doesnt mean he's getting a finish

You have no idea TS how dark is the place GSP goes to sometimes :eek::rolleyes:

Untitled.png

I thought it was cute when he said don't blink

Cool
He's addressing his under 15year old fans that might actually believe him

Back