Does anyone actually believe "don't blink" Georges "No rush' St. Pierre.

th

Bisping is going to whoop his ass if he can't get takedowns.

He looks fat and blocky. He will gas in round 2 and by the end of the fight his face will look worse than post Hendricks.

GSP is going to beat the fuck out of Bisping. Take his soul and make him beg for mercy.

GSP via 2nd round TKO.

DON'T BLINK.

He looks fat and blocky. He will gas in round 2 and by the end of the fight his face will look worse than post Hendricks.

You can say much about St:pierre but neither that he is fat or that cardio would be an issue is true.

This guy says he's going to fight Bisping. That he's going to finish him.

Where's Jay-z when you need him. "okayyyyy..."

So you don’t believe he’s going to fight Bisping? Lol

GSP will win but it will be by decision.

And I don't buy this fabricated drama between GSP and Bisping for a second. Wolf Tickets are being sold.

GSP's "don't blink" is just him selling a fight.

He's just not a vicious/killer finisher. GSP is a tactician. Some say he's not a fighter, he's an athlete. I agree with that wholeheartedly. And I dont care. I enjoy a dominating, skilled performance. That's what GSP delivers.

Gsp has very little finishing ability

He is fighting a bigger man with one of the biggest hearts in the game

Bisping tko is far far far more likely than a gsp tko

He's been training with a lot of elite grapplers for a long time now and he has a very serious top game. It's entirely possible that he may sub him.

Yes bisping is taking him to his dark place. You wouldn't believe the things that are going through his head.

I’m surprised TS didn’t delete this thread before it could be bumped.

Haha seeing these GSP hate threads bumped is gold...

Hahaha...love these threads when they get bumped.

Back