Does anyone actually follow TV dinner instructions?

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
One of the most tedious things about TV dinners

hqdefault.jpg

Fuck sakes I just want to eat not read a book.

But most annoying of all is the part where it says "Gently remove brownie from tray and set aside and microwave some more"

<34>

Go fuck yourself TV dinner we don't have that kind of relationship. The whole point I'm eating this is cause I'm lazy and also don't want to do dishes. So what? Bust out a saucer and put the brownie on it? Fuck that I don't even stir my mashed potatoes

My brownie is terrible every time and I don't give a fuck, cause really I'm in it for the fried chicken

652e8243-dc45-4b4e-bb57-7db2d629209d_1.933b8b2287b17edbbf3f0166c0a21d99.jpeg

<DCWhoa>

THAT FUCKING PROTEIN COUNT @Rex Kwon Do

hqdefault.jpg

But most annoying of all is the part where it says "Gently remove brownie from tray and set aside and microwave some more"

<34>

Go fuck yourself TV dinner we don't have that kind of relationship. The whole point I'm eating this is cause I'm lazy and also don't want to do dishes. So what? Bust out a saucer and put the brownie on it? Fuck that I don't even stir my mashed potatoes

My brownie is terrible every time and I don't give a fuck, cause really I'm in it for the fried chicken

<DCWhoa>

Please stop eating TV dinners.

Yes. Finding the microwave time and whether or not stirring is required isn't that hard.

If you don't give a fuck about your TV-brownie being terrible, then what's your problem?

I think you actually give a fuck. I think you feel like a loser for not being able to cook a TV-dinner to perfection, including brownie.

wait a sec .... they still make TV dinners?

My TV dinner process

1.Take TV dinner out of box
2. Throw box in garbage
3. Get box out of garbage to look at instructions
4 cook TV dinner

Every single time

Nope. None of the packages say to place in freezer then discard 4 years later.

Ate them in my late teens and early twenties when I was first on my own and had no clue about nutrition and healthy living. I use to use the oven because tasted much better than microwaved.

But now I am sure they all taste very salty and greasy.

By the way these TV dinners are the best I have ever tasted. I bought it because the picture looked good not realizing it was vegan plus dairy and gluten free.

Naturally I thought it was going to taste like shit but it was fantastic.

711yjoc7vAL._SX425SX425_SY333_CR,0,0,425,333_PIbundle-12,TopRight,0,0_SX425_SY333_CR,0,0,425,333_SH20_.jpg

I'm concerned about how much you sound like my wife here.

I fear for what other similarities may exist...

I follow them to the”t” the most stressful part is trying to remember the wattage of my microwave and how to adjust accordingly. Also evenly distributing pokes or slashed over the meat is also quite stressful

hqdefault.jpg

<34>

<DCWhoa>

Lol I'm in the same boat. I just pop it in, nuke, and go. Making a slit in the covering and all that jazz, yeah, I'm not with it.

I eat TV dinners because I'm typically doing something else so I really don't have the time to invest in the instructions. I know it's cold, and I need it to be warm. Simple.

I don't like Hungry Man brownies either. lol

Thought you guys only ate peameal bacon, poutine and supplemented with maple syrup iv's?

Back