Does anyone actually follow TV dinner instructions?

You sound like a guy who drinks smoothies in foreign cities.
lol.

Yes I sometimes feel bad as I know I come across as a food snob. but I am a food snob and am ok with that.. And not in a 'everyone must eat out and buy expensive' way. I do that from time to time and love a great meal out. But I eat 95% of meals at home. They are simple and healthy and relatively cheap. Lots of smoothies :}

I worry about @Clippy as it seems every fast food, junk food (besides stuff like Twinkies, i just learned) and any typically considered 'bad' for us, seems to be the main part of his diet.

We all know what happens to a Clippy with diverticulitis or other diet trigger ailments right?

energy1.jpg

lol.

Yes I sometimes feel bad as I know I come across as a food snob. but I am a food snob and am ok with that.. And not in a 'everyone must eat out and buy expensive' way. I do that from time to time and love a great meal out. But I eat 95% of meals at home. They are simple and healthy and relatively cheap. Lots of smoothies :}

I worry about @Clippy as it seems every fast food, junk food (besides stuff like Twinkies, i just learned) and any typically considered 'bad' for us, seems to be the main part of his diet.

We all know what happens to a Clippy with diverticulitis or other diet trigger ailments right?

energy1.jpg

I'll be fine

View media item 27855

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back