Does anyone actually know why Dana hates GSP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF are you talking about of course if GSP dosnt honour his contract Dana can do something about it its called ''breach of contract'' LOL
Gsp phoned in sick. Do not swear at me pls

But Conor can do whatever he wants and Dana is still in love.
Conor didn’t stop making the org money for 5 years. In fact he made it more money than ever before. And gsp still got a title shot at mw for his return fight.

They're both bald and Dana thinks he looks exactly like GSP with his shirt off. Then he looks in the mirror and realizes how it'll never be true and hates himself. He takes that out on Georges.

Dana hates fighters who have leverage and who he can't bully into doing whatever he wants for whatever price he tells them to

He's hated every fighter who has ever utilized their leverage in fight negotiations

GSP is at a point where Dana can't do shit to him, and that irritates him because he's a petty little fucker

Because he has no control over him at this time in his career.

Dana lets Connie have all the control over him and the company that Nuggets wants and he's perfectly happy to let it happen.

I don't think Dana likes fighters who aren't cocky or loud.

Dana is upset with GSP because hes sitting on a gold mine with him? There's so many big fights the ufc can do with GSP but they want him to pick a division? Why if he's only got a few fights left?

I don't think he does. I just think he and the inner circle of the UFC wanted certain things for his career that either haven't panned out or GSP himself seems to want to go a different road. I feel like he's earned that right. Hate is a strong word in this instance.

He's not under contract, so they have no power over him. Dana is an "Us vs Them" type person, there is no middle ground. When gsp was doing everything the ufc wanted he was showered in praise, but things like the hendricks fight where they cant stop him from retiring, suddenly he's against them and dana attacks.

Because he sidestepped his contract to defend the belt he won vs bisping. He got gifted a title shot, where if he won he was suppose to fit whitt. Im sure that pissed them off.

I have never heard a real reason. And I have to say I can only "assume" Dana has a GSP hate on. But there is like a 1000 little proofs.

He can't control GSP. It's as simple as that.

I have never heard a real reason. And I have to say I can only "assume" Dana has a GSP hate on. But there is like a 1000 little proofs.
Because GSP publicly called him on his bullshit after the Hendrix fight and wouldn't be bullied into continuing too fight when his heart was no longer in it walking away when he was the most bankable star Dana had.

Because he did what he wanted and it hurt the UFCs bottom line the 10 previous years of being a consummate professional and shining example of the image the UFC was trying too project for their athletes was instantly forgotten and his contributions were down played and cast aside too make way for the new image.

The humble, respectful professional was replaced by a "real fighter" that would "fight anyone any time" (as long as he could hand pick that "anyone" and had everything too gain and nothing too lose) so he didn't have to act like a professional himself and do such arbitrary things as defend a title or fight top ranked contenders on a consistent basis, "real fighters" don't have time for that kind of inconsequential bullshit..... Lol.

Because GSP publicly called him on his bullshit after the Hendrix fight and wouldn't be bullied into continuing too fight when his heart was no longer in it walking away when he was the most bankable star Dana had.

Because he did what he wanted and it hurt the UFCs bottom line the 10 previous years of being a consummate professional and shining example of the image the UFC was trying too project for their athletes was instantly forgotten and his contributions were down played and cast aside too make way for the new image.

The humble, respectful professional was replaced by a "real fighter" that would "fight anyone any time" (as long as he could hand pick that "anyone" and had everything too gain and nothing too lose) so he didn't have to act like a professional himself and do such arbitrary things as defend a title or fight top ranked contenders on a consistent basis, "real fighters" don't have time for that kind of inconsequential bullshit..... Lol.
This.
Dana was upset that his then- money train had the audacity to step away from his milking machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back