Does anyone actually like Covington?

Superman Elbow

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I can't stand this dude...but I imagine some McG fans like the guy...so is anyone actually willing to say they are a fan of Colby Covington?

PS: all I can thing about this dude is Platinum Perry v2.0

#Nerdbash2018. Colby is the next WW champ.

Just got off the phone to his mother

No... nobody likes him

Some people like 174 are paid to write about him, if that counts.

No.

And he's nothing like Mike Perry. He's way more skilled as a fighter and is a real fuckin' asshole.

Perry is basic as a fighter and is a nice, real dude. He's also smarter than one would think.

th

Not a huge fan of his personality per se (although once in a while he says some funny shit), but I do recognize that he has legit MMA wrestling and can give nearly all the top 10 at WW probs.

This RDA fight should be a good one to gauge where he's at in terms of title implications.

They aren’t really his fans and will vanish as soon as he loses

Last edited:
I like his fights, that's about it. I think he has way more potential than what most people on these forums give him credit for.

I can't stand this dude...but I imagine some McG fans like the guy...so is anyone actually willing to say they are a fan of Colby Covington?

So thinking about how you don't like Colby Covington while imagining that others do makes you feel superior?

ill take covingtons lame schtick over tyrones victimhood ass anyday.

People try to discredit his fighting ability because of his personality and it's cool he put Kamaru Usman in in his place. I don't like or dislike him

If you are not a fan of the Great American Colby Covington then you are obviously a beta male, nerd and a virgin. #NerdBash2018

I find it hard to like him.

I love a good troll as much as the next guy, but trolls are supposed to be actually clever, funny, or witty.
Chael Sonnen and Conor McGregor are intelligent guys who actually understanding comedy, timing, and wit.
Even Jon Jones is highly underrated in this regard.

Covington doesn't have that, and it shows.... hard.

Back