Does anyone care about Paddy Pimblett anymore? (Hasn't fought since Dec 2023)

unsolicited advice: read hater comments if you must, but don’t respond to them. there are many closeted homosexuals on this board, and they like to vent their self-hatred by attacking fighters they’re attracted to. responding to them only makes them want you more.
So... Am I attracted to ripped fight ready Paddy, or cuddly off season Paddy?

Or both?

<Fedor23>

The recipe would be to get rid of that obnoxious girlfriend of his (Molly) and start winning fights again.

And also stop being a disgusting slob between fights.

And also stop being a disgusting slob between fights.
So get rid of his girlfriend and stay ripped. That other poster was right about you guys being sexually attracted to Paddy.

So get rid of his girlfriend and stay ripped. That other poster was right about you guys being sexually attracted to Paddy.
How can we not be? If you're not attracted to that sexy haircut, than there's something seriously wrong with you. <{jackyeah}>

Molly is not Paddys girlfriend, just a good friend.

Molly is a lesbian.

Paddy has a wife, Laura.

Reactions: shh
The hype has understandably simmered down. The Gordon fight showed, and the Tony fight confirmed, that Paddy isn't an elite LW fighter.

Outside of a couple more gimme fights against past their prime vets, the jig is up.

Nothing against Paddy, it's just the clear as day reality.

Miserable ppl lads. Ya need some maccies in ur life. Might be more happy. Win or lose I'm chasing me dream.

<Moves>
Thats all nice. But, dont you think if you owned the fact that you lost against Gordon you would win over these "miserable ppl" as you call them. People on sherdog are toxic. Myself included. But you cant deny the fact that ppl on here are also brutally honest. Be like Jan Błachowicz after he fought Ankalaev.

Miserable ppl lads. Ya need some maccies in ur life. Might be more happy. Win or lose I'm chasing me dream.

<Moves>

When are you going on the overlap??
I don't know why, but we need you on to troll Keano

I'm a United fan for my sins, but I think that would be a good watch. You're obviously into the footy too and I think it would be a laugh

I have teabag on speed dial, I'll get on it!!

Sure he visited this forum. Got the win over Tony. So he can take a step up keep challenging himself outside the dining area

Hes not an elite level guy by any stretch but people are invested in him even if in most cases its because they want him to get his ass kicked. He has way more star power than typical fringe top 15 guys do.

Not surprising a mod edited my post about how the Paddy fighter account is fake. They even deleted the thread that proves it.

He had a post from 2013 saying he is from Sri Lanka and is trying to learn BJJ. Then didn’t post again until 2022 under a new name.

I'm saying but not a peep out of him since? I didnt see that he claimed hes going to fight RDA or Dan Hooker.
He tore both of his shoulders before the Tony fight, and his wife is giving birth to twins this month or maybe in May I forget.

That's why he hasn't been active, though even then it's only been 4 months since he fought, and he'll likely be fighting on the UK card in July. People here making it seem like he dropped off the face of the earth.

I think Paddy and the UFC both now understand his limited ceiling.

Paddy isn't making any elite call-outs (Like Gary has) and I think he is trying hard to get better so that the UFC can throw him at name fighters he can beat so he can keep his win streak alive and the UFC can make some more bank on his name before he is finally forced to fight a ranked guy or someone KTFO's him.

Not a bad plan in my opinion. He is interesting in the cage and I don't follow twittter stuffs so his outside the cage antics don't annoy me.

I might even root for him from time to time. I for sure want to watch.

Did anyone ever?

I’m not totally disinterested in seeing Bobby Green whip his ass, but hopefully he retires after that.

Paddy always felt like the wish.com version of Conor. And I don't like Conor.

Back