Does anyone carry a stun gun? What do you recommend to purchase?

Stun gun is more humane and doesn't have any permanent damage compared to a knife stabbing and cutting attack. Is that correct?
People have died from CEWs, the point being, if you're worried about legal troubles, electrocuting a motherfucker doesn't really indemnify you either.

People have died from CEWs, the point being, if you're worried about legal troubles, electrocuting a motherfucker doesn't really indemnify you either.
electrocuting a mofo just for 2 seconds so that person lose muscle control and fall on the ground, is a lot safer and leave no permanent damage. Using a knife to stabbing or cutting someone is lethal and deadly. just saying.

electrocuting a mofo just for 2 seconds so that person lose muscle control and fall on the ground, is a lot safer and leave no permanent damage. Using a knife to stabbing or cutting someone is lethal and deadly. just saying.
The civilian stun guns aren't nearly as effective as the taser cops carry man.

I've been hit with a civilian stun gun and it hurt like a motherfucker but I didn't lose muscle control and hit the ground.

The civilian stun guns aren't nearly as effective as the taser cops carry man.

I've been hit with a civilian stun gun and it hurt like a motherfucker but I didn't lose muscle control and hit the ground.
how many volt was the one you got hit with? How many volt does the one cops use?

how many volt was the one you got hit with? How many volt does the one cops use?
I honestly have no idea. I just know I've been hit with both (being hit by the cop one was he was trying to hit someone else during a bar fight I was trying to break up as a bouncer and hit me with it) and the cop one put me on the deck like I was a damn board almost instantly.

Stun guns are irritating but not fight stoppers.

In combatives 3 the instructors used to thrown them on the ground near pairs or groups. People with situational awareness would get them - but it was more like a knife. Both people struggling for them - very rarely would they end the fight. In my class they had to stop dropping them because people would get pissed off being shocked and start punching the person to get them to quit doing it. A few people had to be seperated and cool off.

Stun guns are irritating but not fight stoppers.

In combatives 3 the instructors used to thrown them on the ground near pairs or groups. People with situational awareness would get them - but it was more like a knife. Both people struggling for them - very rarely would they end the fight. In my class they had to stop dropping them because people would get pissed off being shocked and start punching the person to get them to quit doing it. A few people had to be seperated and cool off.
Did that class have a pellet-gun element?

Back