Does anyone earn passive income from something?

Alphaboy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've rented out my car using Turo car rental. It is basically a person to person service that allows you to rent from, or rent out your car to someone else.

It's pretty easy, I just make sure the ride is clean, rent it for a few days and use my other car, then collect the money when they're done. Does anyone else earn passive income?

And please don't confuse passive income with a side hustle/side gig. Passive income is making money with no or little effort after the initial investment.

I'm a white male if that counts

Some of them teenagers in my area give me a little money to let them shoot the capbolt into the cows head before I prep it for slaughter

I make over $5000 a month working from home for Google. Ask me how.

But seriously, nah.

I own several "properties" and these "properties" provide me with reasonable passive income, once in a while I have to get someone to swing by and "take care of things" around the "property", but otherwise it's pretty low effort.

I own several "properties" and these "properties" provide me with reasonable passive income, once in a while I have to get someone to swing by and "take care of things" around the "property", but otherwise it's pretty low effort.

I plan on doing the same thing. Do you have a property management company?

I rent out a spare bedroom, it's pretty easy money.

Planning on buying a house next year and keeping my apartment as a rental property.

I'm a white male if that counts
330px-Spinal_Tap_-_Up_to_Eleven.jpg

Because 10 just isn't damn high enough.

Interest from short term loans and limited partner in some investments

I rent out a spare bedroom, it's pretty easy money.
Aren't there any discrimination laws about renting? Like what if a guy wants to rent and had good credit, but for some reason he just gave you the creeps? Then if you turned him down he could bring a discrimination case of he happened to be gay or a minority. Do you worry about that?

Do my wife's wages count? Cos I ain't working for them and I be spending.

There's this app called Sweatcoin . . . I've thought about installing it just to see how long it would take to earn something worthwhile.

Back