Does anyone really believe that Mintrione can beat Bader?

That doesn't sound right at all.

If you bet 180 dollars on Bader and 80 dollars on Mitrione you'd come out ahead no matter what.

Smart how did you notice that

Bader should be favored, but nobody will be surprised if Matt knocks him out.

ortiz-bader3.gif

I’m not a huge Tito fan but words can’t describe how hyped I got when that happened. I don’t use the term “mark out” much for MMA but I marked out.

Anyway, I’m picking Bader to defeat Mitrione. Bader isn’t the stubborn wrestler who wants to be a boxer. If somebody can’t defend a takedown, he’ll do that all night. I think Mitrione has to catch him.

wrestlefuck, won't go well for Matt

Your math is off

You have no clue what you are talking about.

Betting 80 at +230 on Mitrione means you win 80×2.3 = 184. You lose the 180 you bet on Bader. 184-180 = 4. You walk away having won 4 dollars.

Now stop wasting my time.

You have no clue what you are talking about.

Betting 80 at +230 on Mitrione means you win 80×2.3 = 184. You lose the 180 you bet on Bader. 184-180 = 4. You walk away having won 4 dollars.

Now stop wasting my time.

Lol

Meathead is a pretty big HW, hes going to have a significant size/strength advantage over Bader and has really heavy hands too. Its the most competitive fight left in the GP on paper but I lean towards Meathead catching Bader with some big shots and putting him down.

Whoever wins that fight will almost certainly win the whole GP barring injury or having to face the CC/Big Country winner instead.

I've said from the start that ALTERNATE is going to take this GP.

Bader vs Meat is going to result in injury. And then Alternate is going to beat Uncle Chael.

How's that for a bold prediction (with absolutely no stakes)?

Bader is just hitting his peak, imo. If he beats Mitrione I won't be surprised.

Dont think Bader has fought anyone Meatheads size before. He may not be able to take him down.

I think meathead will ko bader and fedor is going to sub or KO sonnen. gonna be a rematch for the heavyweight crown

Last edited:
Both guys have avenues to victory. Bader should be the favourite for the tourney imo but Mitrione is tough he could catch Bader

Mitrione is too big for him, this ain't King Mo, Meathead by KO.

Back