Does anyone remember when Mark Diakiese was being hyped up?

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
Man this guy sucks. What happen to him?

Dude is British, they overhype every halfway decent Brit guy hoping he'll replace Bisping. All they really have is Till and they had to gift him a win for him to still be undefeated... Proves they want him as the next Bisping.

He got the shit kicked out of him just now. Didn’t really see that coming.

He has flashiness and potential. He just hasn’t put it together as of late.

I guess him being black subconsciously results in the quick reference but he's a flashy striker w good power and has no real ground game. He's a front runner. If he can bully you early, he looks like a world beater but if you pressure him and keep coming back from his onslaught, he shows his true colors. In this new era, Diakese def wouldn't want to be compared to Guillard. I think he still has the potential to improve but he has to get on it ASAP otherwise he'll keep losing and will be forgotten in no time.

I definitely thought he'd be much better than he is, not that any of the fighters he's lost to have been scrubs.

He has some very clear and exploitable holes in his game obviously. The dangers of getting signed off the strength of 2 quick overhand right KOs.

Rough night that.
Guy was a bull and everything bounced off the German.
Got the skill set .just that X factor missing.
My guess he gets cut now..
Shame for the lad..

And comparison with MVP are wrong he is a different gravy..

Bellator could always use him back... as the logo guy

DIAKIESE_MARC.png

Bellator-Fighting-Championships-high-resolution-logo.jpg

He is good but he gets his ass kicked by guys with solid fundamentals that put pressure on him. Not everything is flashy shit.

drakkar took his undefeated record
hooker choked him out
nasrat gave him the worst beating

I guess him being black subconsciously results in the quick reference.
Not gonna lie, I came in here to make a joke, and you already beat me to it.

I thought Diakese making the move to ATT would help him a lot with his growth and adaptability. Sadly, none of it has come to fruition.

What would happen with MVP is he goes to UFC.

Better opponents!

Too right.

MVP is the MMA equivalent of Deontay Wilder, but without the Luis Ortiz fight.

He has literally fought against shite opponents for his entire career, yet swaggers about like the second coming of Ali.

He shat himself when Paul Daley called him out too, absolute Shitbag.

Bobby Lashley reminds me of Bob Sapp... Am I doing it right, TS?

Rough night that.
Guy was a bull and everything bounced off the German.
Got the skill set .just that X factor missing.
My guess he gets cut now..
Shame for the lad..

And comparison with MVP are wrong he is a different gravy..

We know nothing about MVP. He is an absolute Can crusher. Diaikese doesn’t have enough power in his shots, if he could generate more power, he would be a problem for a lot of fighters.

Guillard would have folded about 7 times in that fight and didn’t have quite that kicking game, but had monster hands

Back