Does anyone seriously like Jamie Kennedy?

Jennifer-Love-Hewitt-Maxim-US-3.jpg
kermit-masturbate.gif

How old is she now? 34?
It seems like her body never ages.
I remember when I first saw her in I Know What You Did Last Summer and still thought back then that she always had a bangin' body.

His E3 incident was embarrassing. I completely lost respect for him after that. That and the Son of the Mask movie.

Fuck hecklers none the less.

terrible movie

Well to be fair, if you guys thought Son of the Mask and Malibus most Wanted were going to be worth paying movie tickets for or sitting through, you're probably not the brightest.

How old is she now? 34?
It seems like her body never ages.
I remember when I first saw her in I Know What You Did Last Summer and still thought back then that she always had a bangin' body.

It's the Jennifer Aniston formula; eat right, work out a few times a week and don't have kids and you'll have a great body well into your forties. Enjoy JLHs glorious body while it lasts though, as I hear she's gotten knocked up. Kinda interested in what pregnancy does to those knockers, however.

I have seen the movie Scream at least a couple of times, but I have no idea who this guy is.

i haven't seen heckler but MMW was fucking hilarious I thought. JK is fine with me although I havent seen much of his stuff. Guess I'll go watch Heckler and some of his gigs

Well to be fair, if you guys thought Son of the Mask and Malibus most Wanted were going to be worth paying movie tickets for or sitting through, you're probably not the brightest.

I didn't pay for anything. My little sister rented Son of the Mask. Malibu's Most Wanted I caught on cable, and I didn't hate it to be honest.

My problem isn't with Kennedy's acting. It's his stand up that's so terrible. It's juvenile and juvenile humor can be fine. Problem is he's too old to be doing it still and he's to profane to appeal to anyone that immature. The Star Trek shit in the Heckler movie was embarrassing and awkward. He acts like a spoiled brat when he's confronted with someone who doesn't like what he's doing. He doesn't think about the criticism, he just takes it personal right off the bat instead of considering changing anything. He deserves to be ripped in to for that because he's not listening to anything else obviously.

It would be impossible for anyone to recover after Son of the mask.

Well off to netflix to see what this shizzy is all about.

I think the documentary distinguishes poorly between people are up front and purposely rude and those that are just not satisfied as paying customers. The doctor scene is perfect when the doc says "Jim Carry, hard shoes to fill." Well the Doc is on point here and I have to agree with him. Then Kennedy says smugly "Everyone's a critic."

What the fuck are we supposed to do Jaimie? Sit there and applaud and buy everything you fucking do without giving out input about it as customers? I understand the beef people have with real hecklers, but when paying customers aren't doing it to be a dick but solely because they are unsatisfied, that's not their fault. You're an entertainer and guess what, many people aren't going to find you as entertaining as you might think you are.

As for Carrot Top, I felt bad for him too. He did become the brunt of jokes for a long time in the same way Taylor Swift is soon becoming and what Nickleback has already become in the social world.

So you're one of those guys. If you don't like it, shut up and leave or speak to the theatre/venue management and ask for a refund. Don't start yelling at the guy on stage to voice your opinion which no one cares about.

I think the problem of that movie is that it eventually sounded like jamie was complaining more than the hecklers

I wish they really spent less time on Jamie Kennedy in that movie, some of the comedians had some really good stories(Joe Rogan,Bobby Lee) and they probably could have packed in more.

Back