Does anyone seriously like Jamie Kennedy?

honestly never liked jennifer love hewitt. i used to think it was cuz i wasn't a boobs guy, but in retrospect, it's cuz i like my girls with some color to their skin and to have facial features that made them unique in a way. i ran a site with a classmate in 7th grade and he was really into her solely cuz of her boobs... i didn't get it.

JamieKennedy2013.jpg

I watched his documentary "Heckler" last night. I'm not asking the question as a hater, but it just seems like he gets an absolute insane amount of hate. Maybe seems isn't the right word...he does. I for one don't mind him. Possibly because the only movies of his i've seen are Heckler & Malibu's Most Wanted. MMW, i'll admit was not that good & I only watched it because Nick Swardson is one of my faves. It wasn't the worst movie i've ever seen either though. Sure, I hated his character but he can play that kind of person pretty well. Has he just chosen to do projects that get him hatred? A lot of his stuff gets low reviews(at least what I researched last night). In Heckler you can really see his sensitivity but he was pretty funny in it. His comebacks against the hecklers were pretty good too. I don't know, I just want to understand & see what you all think of him. He doesn't seem like a bad dude. Just a little to sensitive & it seems to late to recover his career.

I guess he can't be doing to bad since he landed this piece of ass :icon_lol:

jamie_kennedy240.jpg

heckler-nerd.jpg

Anyways, Heckler was a good watch & i'd definitely reccomend it to fans of comedy & people who don't dislike Jamie Kennedy...:wink:

So what do you say?
He looks like Agent Mulder if he was taking a dump in the morning.

Why the bump? Does he have a new gender coming out?

Heckler was a whiny whine fest.

he seemed like a legit nice and chill guy on Theo Von's podcast a month or two back

Had no clue that he was alive or that gravity still held him to this Earth. You learn something new everyday I guess! If we're lucky he'll do Celebrity boxing vs Pauly Shore.

That's just a dude who was never funny being upset that no one finds him funny.

No. A dorky white guy trying to act like a cool black guy is always pathetic.
This is the guy who is always trying to impress some bimbo at a party by expressing exasperation at how racist white people are.

giphy.gif

It's Jamie Kennedy, Malcolm X. He sucks irrespective of race or era.

This is the guy who is always trying to impress some bimbo at a party by expressing exasperation at how racist white people are.

giphy.gif

It's Jamie Kennedy, Malcolm X. He sucks irrespective of race or era.

Remember his gimmick in Boiler Room at the party. That shit would get old real quick

I only know him from NFL 2K5; he was actually pretty annoying to play against.

maxresdefault.jpg

Back