Does anyone still not accept Tyron as a great?

BigMuffler

Loli is love loli is life!
@Steel
Reaction score
Wrecked the hyped up 25 yo stud to add to his great resume of Lawler, Wonderboy, Maia, Condit, Gastelum etc, he also outstruck the striker.

He truly is... the BLM Chosen One.

He needs a big fight where he goes to war and people will like him more.

He's good. I'd like to see him step up and try out a mw just for fun

Happy to see Tyron finally finish a challenger. However feeling like people’s opinion on Till’s abilities and accomplishments in the sport have tripled. He was undefeated yes, but let’s take it easy.

Hopefully Tyron fights again before the end of the year to build on this. Him vs Colby has huge potential.

He had a great performance last night, but far too many close fights to be considered a "great" at this moment.

Tyron is an excellent fighter but lets calm down a little on his greatness. 4 title defenses with one of them being a Draw doesn't exactly scream greatness.

Dana White?

No GSP still has better resume but Woodley def has chance to still over throw

Wow,I was not expecting that,he was great yesterday.
Normally he is known for boring fights but he was so great against a guy 3 times bigger than him

3 of the most boring title defences of all time

He's clearly very good but his style doesn't exactly make for good fights

I don't think anybody thinks Tyron isn't a great fighter

but other than last nights, his fights have fucking sucked since he became champion. If he can continue getting wins like that, he'll have a legitimate following.

Not sure how anyone could doubt Tyrone at this point. The guy has a wrestling base and somehow completely nullifies and outstrikes celebrated strikers. I don't see anyone at WW being able to overtake prime Tyrone

He's like the 4th best WW of all time.

George had about 8 title defenses that were lay n pray or jab fests. Woodley has at least knocked down and/ or nearly finished his opponent in all 5 of his title fights in the UFC. Could you imagine a Prime Hughes vs current Woodley? Woodley would massacre Hughes on the first exchange.

Just depends on what you consider "a great".You could say 95% of ufc title winners are "a great" and you could consider the top 3 ever to be "a great".

He may never be liked but he's a great fighter.

Hes good but hes had some absolute shitters of fights.

George has streaks of 30+ rounds he won in a row. Sure, Tyron knocks someone out every now and then, but GSP never put on one of the most boring title wins/retains of all time like Tyron has....

Tyron also hasn't beat anyone GSP wouldnt be favored over

Won me over today. Kinda erased the thompson fights from my mind.

Back