Does anyone still not accept Tyron as a great?

Colby is a poor mans Chael, but he is the best we got. He will sell the fight and if Tyron plays it right he can catapult himself into one of the companies top draws.
He can promote, sure. Does he really sell, though? Beyond some trolls on Sherdog, does anyone really care about who Colby Covington is?

He can promote, sure. Does he really sell, though? Beyond some trolls on Sherdog, does anyone really care about who Colby Covington is?

I am a little concerned that they let the heat Colby had built up cool off some, but I am sure they could get it built up again. Colby is the perfect foil for Woodley. Woodley vs. Usman won’t even crack 200k buys. I bet you if they do it right, Woodley vs Covington could do 350-400k.

I accept him as my lord and savior. Twood Ministries bless.

2705540-5403858329-MF1PP.gif

I had him losing the first Wonderboy fight and the 2nd one was debatable too, good fighter but not a great yet in my mind.

Anyone who doesn't is daft

If you consider a "great" only the top 5 or 10 guys in history then you're weird. Tyron is a top 3 WW ever and probably top 30 in overall rankings
I had him losing the first Wonderboy fight and the 2nd one was debatable too, good fighter but not a great yet in my mind.
How anyone thinks Wonderboy won the first one I have no idea

You didn't score the 4th a 10-8? It could've been a 10-7 had WB not escaped the guillotine.

1 was clearly Woodley and 3rd and 5th were Wonderboy. I believe WB and Tyron landed the same amount of strikes in Rd 2 so if anyone should've won the fight as a whole, it was Tyron.

Anyone who doesn't is daft

If you consider a "great" only the top 5 or 10 guys in history then you're weird. Tyron is a top 3 WW ever and probably top 30 in overall rankings

How anyone thinks Wonderboy won the first one I have no idea

You didn't score the 4th a 10-8? It could've been a 10-7 had WB not escaped the guillotine.

1 was clearly Woodley and 3rd and 5th were Wonderboy. I believe WB and Tyron landed the same amount of strikes in Rd 2 so if anyone should've won the fight as a whole, it was Tyron.
With the scoring criteria that was in place I felt Wonderboy being the aggressor gave him the edge, Woodley was guilty of anti fighting for 80% of the fight.

I do think under a better scoring criteria Woodley would have been a clear winner.

Back