does Clomid really make you depressed?

Update: been taking clomid for about a week now. Not depressed but definitely lack of energy and my drive/love for life has decreased. Best way i can describe it. Is that feeling after a great weekend and youre just recovering on a sunday anticipating that you have to go back to your regular work life the next day.

Update: been taking clomid for about a week now. Not depressed but definitely lack of energy and my drive/love for life has decreased. Best way i can describe it. Is that feeling after a great weekend and youre just recovering on a sunday anticipating that you have to go back to your regular work life the next day.

Then maybe you should half your dosage,..,.,

1 more week. im at 50 mgs then im done. so far my nuts are HUGE. libido is average. not as horny as I was when I was "on" but thats a good thing Imo.
getting bloodwork on Friday

1 more week. im at 50 mgs then im done. so far my nuts are HUGE. libido is average. not as horny as I was when I was "on" but thats a good thing Imo.
getting bloodwork on Friday

Glad to hear it's working for you.

If you drop the dosage to 25mg EOD, after your course, you might see a return to your ON levels of libido and maybe a few other extras.........

test E alone. im not too familiar with this sub forum. I guess im not allowed to post the exact regimen of the cycle?
How much did you take, how frequently and for how long?

Edit: I didn´t know about the last part you wrote, so nevermind my question i guess

How much did you take, how frequently and for how long?

Edit: I didn´t know about the last part you wrote, so nevermind my question i guess
Ive been off for about 3 weeks now and feel a lot better. shit that first week at 75 mgs sucked. I felt like a depressed girl.

Ive been off for about 3 weeks now and feel a lot better. shit that first week at 75 mgs sucked. I felt like a depressed girl.
Ok, i meant the test E.

Regarding Clomid, it´s always a risk when taking female hormones, you´ll get the mood swings no doubt.

You are probably crashing while taking the clomid. I like it though, just find a girl and impress her with your volume....

how can anyone be depressed when they're blowing Peter North sized loads?

Back