Does Condit have the heart to beat Magny?

Russ82

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Look at the pathetic fight he put up against Maia. Magny is a warrior who has never quit to become a barista.

Magny is like a poor man's Carlos Condit he is going to get slaughtered. Easiest fight for Condit in years.

Look at the pathetic fight he put up against Maia

0 / 10

X78XAKHRBuJG45kwZj0w_Over%20The%20Hill%20Car.gif

Magny ?

If Condit doesn't beat him he should truly hang it up.

Magny is like a poor man's Carlos Condit he is going to get slaughtered. Easiest fight for Condit in years.

Do you even UFC bro? Have you watched Magny's fights? Did you see that all out fucking war with Lombard? Dude is a fucking stud. There are no easy fights at the tops of divisions and Magny is completely legit

Carlos survived the onslaught of 5th Round Robbie.

I never questioned his heart before but especially won't after that.

Magny's recent performances have been less pathetic?

Dude got ran over by RDA and Larkin

Looking forward to the fight.
I think condit takes it.

Guy who went to war with Lawler for 5 rounds doesn't have heart? STFU

Look at the pathetic fight he put up against Maia. Magny is a warrior who has never quit to become a barista.

If you were a fighter, I bet you would be retired Goodridge.

Do you even UFC bro? Have you watched Magny's fights? Did you see that all out fucking war with Lombard? Dude is a fucking stud. There are no easy fights at the tops of divisions and Magny is completely legit

I have seen Magnys fights and I totally called Dos Anjos running him over like a mack truck. Condit is gonna destroy him bro its gonna be savage as fuck

See post #9..

<{nope}>

Sorry don't see Magny grapplefucking, backpacking, and choking out Condit in under 2 minutes. It's a dumb ass statement by the TS. Magny ain't Maia. Should be a decent fight but Carlos will definitely be the favorite and Magny is a much more favorable match up than a more wrestling heavy fighter would be.

Back