Does Condit have the heart to beat Magny?

I have seen Magnys fights and I totally called Dos Anjos running him over like a mack truck. Condit is gonna destroy him bro its gonna be savage as fuck

Sorry don't see Magny grapplefucking, backpacking, and choking out Condit in under 2 minutes. It's a dumb ass statement by the TS. Magny ain't Maia. Should be a decent fight but Carlos will definitely be the favorite and Magny is a much more favorable match up than a more wrestling heavy fighter would be.

I get it boys but Magny is no joke and can fight. I don't see Condit after this long lay off just coming in here and steam rolling this dude. It's not gonna happen. He's got some solid wins under his belt and a ton of heart. Of course he's not a top 5 guy but he's not to be taken lightly. That fight with Lombard was absolutely ridiculous

Depends on what Condit is gonna show up. I remember last time his fight against Maia he said he was unmotivated and looking to retire. If hes showing up for a paycheck. I think Magny wins. If Condit of old shows up with that burning desire. Condit can win, but will he win? I don't know.

condit-blood.png

Dude is a legit warrior

......Vs anyone not named Nick Diaz

You know how many sherbros gave me shit last year when I said that Rose would destroy Joanna this year?

No. How many? Insertnicolascagefacememe

Seriously... it was about what you said about Condit. The guy has fought for 15 years and he has 40 fights with top guys. Plus his kickboxing. He quit temporarily because he had some head pains, from what I understood. And maybe he does not want to be like Goodridge.

Also, he was never the type of scared fighter, he was a JBG fighter.

And the coffee stuff was/is his business. He invested money in it.

Look at the pathetic fight he put up against Maia. Magny is a warrior who has never quit to become a barista.
The only thing that is pathetic is that profile pic of yours. Lmao.

Condit just needs to get that look back in his eye, the eye of the tiger. I think that Lawler loss really fucked him up.
Apollo Creed: Now, when we fought, you had that eye of the tiger, man; the edge! And now you gotta get it back, and the way to get it back is to go back to the beginning. You know what I mean?

From taking bombs from Woodley and Lawler to getting rocked by a love tap from Maia in half guard shows his chin is gone.

Magny very well could stop Condit with strikes.

Condit is gonna murder Magny

Will look like the Larkin fight but bloodier

Except for his fight against Nick, Condit has always been a straight up warrior, and he fought safe there to win the IC WW title. Even being a Diaz brother fan, I can completely understand that game plan. His heart should never be called into question, and he had arguablly the best chin at WW ever. Carlos has a ton of mileage on him, and is probably in decline, he might even lose this fight but fuck you TS for ever questioning Carlos Condit's heart and warrior spirit.

Y'all really have no clue who Carlos Condit is do you?

Back