Does Conor return to boxing after the Khabib fight?

He probably will go back to boxing, he proved in the may mac fight that hes probs in the top 15 boxers in the world

A retirement match aganist GSP would be neat.
I wish he would give a money fight to ferguson but that ain't happening

I don’t see why anyone would pay to watch conor box again. Especially someone he will outweigh by 30-40lbs.

This 100%.

There is also little chance of an alternative timeline where if Darren Till gets injured, and Colby somehow beats Woodley cause of age, Conor might go for an easy 3rd title vs Colby.

If Conors wins via a wrestler like Khabib, Colby won't be an issue.

no way Colby become champ.

He probably will go back to boxing, he proved in the may mac fight that hes probs in the top 15 boxers in the world

but who can pay to watch a 0-1 guy vs a can. Floyd is the major reason conor made any money.

Who can Conor beat in boxing that anybody has heard of?

Everybody saw the Floyd "fight" and nobody is going to be fooled again.

But we'd all pay to watch him get embarrassed again so who knows?

Returns to the treehouse

but who can pay to watch a 0-1 guy vs a can. Floyd is the major reason conor made any money.

He crushed floyds nose with the jab

Lol actually a lot of people would watch the fight

Nate would slap the shit out you so stfu

butsince im not a fighter I don't plan on slapping him.

wouldn't shock me if nate diva pulls out of 230 saying he still the victim

after conor loses I bet he never seem again.

Who can Conor beat in boxing that anybody has heard of?

Everybody saw the Floyd "fight" and nobody is going to be fooled again.

But we'd all pay to watch him get embarrassed again so who knows?

nobody. conor would have to find some cans to beat and who paying to see that crap

and Floyd made conor his bitch.

Just at the end up if conor had decent cardio, his jabs would have crushed floyds skull into a fine powder

Just at the end up if conor had decent cardio, his jabs would have crushed floyds skull into a fine powder
Those arm punches were shameful. Haven't seen worse punching in a high level bout...ever.

Those arm punches were shameful. Haven't seen worse punching in a high level bout...ever.

Even old man brittle boned Floyd toyed with him like he was a gypsy street fighter.

The only way Conor makes more money in Boxing then MMA is if he Boxes Canelo or Manny. Both of them would take his head off in the first round. There is not much money (by Conor standards) Boxing fucking Paulie.

on conor blind follower you keep thinking that.

when khabib mauls him will you blame conor cardio or ring rust.

Back