Does Conor return to boxing after the Khabib fight?

I have zero interest in seeing a fantastic MMA fighter waste his prime with this nonsense, Conor or anybody else!

He'll likely take whatever the biggest fight is. That could be a rematch with Khabib defending on how the fight goes, a title defense vs someone else like Diaz, Poirier, Ferguson, Lee, Holloway, a FW title fight, a WW title fight, GSP, Anderson Silva, Mayweather, or another boxer. So yeah, lots of options. Let's see how the next one goes first.

Yes there is... he's actually the interim champ right now. I gave him 0 chance against RDA and look how that turned out.

I agree, if he fights Till he dies.

But Tyron has rust and age going against him. So yeah, there is a way.... a dark sad way.
Yes there is... he's actually the interim champ right now. I gave him 0 chance against RDA and look how that turned out.

I agree, if he fights Till he dies.

But Tyron has rust and age going against him. So yeah, there is a way.... a dark sad way.

but after tyron gets past till there be no rust when he would crush cobly. Colby is stupid over rated.

if khabib beat maia and rda all of sherdog would say who care there old and out of there primes.

but after tyron gets past till there be no rust when he would crush cobly. Colby is stupid over rated.

if khabib beat maia and rda all of sherdog would say who care there old and out of there primes.

If he get past Till :)

Remember, my premise was that Till gets injured, and then Tyron loses to the younger wrestler, who is actually awful, which is why Conor would dare fight him, IF he beats Khabib :)

Lots of ifs. Lots.

Also, Khabib did beat RDA.

If he get past Till :)

Remember, my premise was that Till gets injured, and then Tyron loses to the younger wrestler, who is actually awful, which is why Conor would dare fight him, IF he beats Khabib :)

Lots of ifs. Lots.

Also, Khabib did beat RDA.

and sherdog or conor lovers says that doesn't count cause rda is old and overrated.

Why?

He's a talented MMA fighter but fucking scrub in the boxing world.

Who can Conor beat in boxing that anybody has heard of?

Everybody saw the Floyd "fight" and nobody is going to be fooled again.

But we'd all pay to watch him get embarrassed again so who knows?

I think he can give Canelo a good fight, with that left hand of his. Canelo does not match up well with southpaws with power.

No, him and Diaz both take L’s and still have a “money fight”

Unfortunately, not everyone is world class at everything they do on the first attempt like you.
Most people earn their title shot by hard work lol

This entitled generation is pathetic

We don’t get to have a go at something at the highest level

I think he can give Canelo a good fight, with that left hand of his. Canelo does not match up well with southpaws with power.

Well firstly, Conor does not fit that description "southpaws with power"

Secondly, what do you even base that on that Canelo doesn't match up well with that?

Thirdly, Canelo destroys him in less than a minute.

and sherdog or conor lovers says that doesn't count cause rda is old and overrated.

Khabibs and Colbys wins are legit.

The only iffy win over RDA is Eddies win.

I always have an asterisk next to a win over an opponent that was injured before the fight.

If there is one thing I've noticed over these 100 years of watching MMA is that when a fighters comes off an injury he's more likely to lose even if he has a shit opponent.

Which is why I think there's a lot more chance of Tyron losing to both Till and Colby in his next fight. He just had a surgery, hasn't been active, so his chances of winning are waaaaaaaay lower.

If he goes back it's to lose again against another big name boxer. I suppose it's possible if he really needs cash. Not that there's anything wrong with it. I'd glady get my ass kicked for millions.

Back