Does Gastelum 1st round ko make GSP comeback win look weak?

rb3b3

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Good morning fellas.., Does Gastelums DOMINANT victory over Bisping make GSP win over Bisping look weak or less impressive now?

Its definately time for Bisping to retire. I really hope he knows this now

Can Gastelum take 4-5 years off from the sport and do the same thing?

It looks like sloppy seconds to me, but whatever floats your boat.

Not really, he was losing the round. GSP kinda dominated.

YES. Especially since GSP was ranked p4p #2 after the fight

<36>

moneygrab confirmed

GSP out of the top 15 in MW

paperbelt confirmed

On paper, then yes. But in detail, no. Gastelum is known for his hands whereas GSP is known for being complete everywhere but due to being complete he has had to take away some of his punching ability but even then he dropped Bisping with a left hook and then choked him out which to me is equally as impressive to what Gastelum did

Gsp went 3 hard rds.

Gastelum brutalized that English muffin in 1 freakin minute.

Yes it does.

Can Gastelum take 4-5 years off from the sport and do the same thing?

no i dont believe he can buttt we are talking about here and now.. i would never disrespect gsp by comparing kevin gastelum to him.

Yes. And it's glorious.

Hope Whittaker trashes GSP even worse than Kelvin did Bisping.

Maybe then UFC will learn to promote the true top guys instead of whoever they think will sell most.

The MW division looks like a joke right now.

On paper, then yes. But in detail, no. Gastelum is known for his hands whereas GSP is known for being complete everywhere but due to being complete he has had to take away some of his punching ability but even then he dropped Bisping with a left hook and then choked him out which to me is equally as impressive to what Gastelum did

Dat mental gymnastics

Not really, he was losing the round. GSP kinda dominated.
Gastelum was losing the round? GSP was getting murked by Sir Pillow Fists in the 2nd round and was so gassed he had to take a nap in Bisping's guard....... not sure what fight people think they saw, but GSP struggled with an over the hill journey man/not even gate keeper at this point.

Gastelum's a beast but GSP is the GOAT. He came back after 4 years and choked out a full camp Bisping (sure, a pretty weak champion, but you can't say fighting Gastelum on short notice after GSP was a good idea).

I think at this point Georges should move back down to WW. He proved he could be champ in another division (against Bisping...) but the MW division is full of killers. I don't want to see GSP fight Gastelum or Whitaker at this point.

Good morning fellas.., Does Gastelums DOMINANT victory over Bisping make GSP win over Bisping look weak or less impressive now?

Its definately time for Bisping to retire. I really hope he knows this now
You forget that he just got his ass handed to him like what, two weeks ago? so..? it was expected. there's no reason to compare GSP's win to Gastelums. GSP actually put Bisping to sleep too.

I've have GSP as clear GOAT, but it definitely doesn't add confidence that he's going to beat Whittaker.

Back