Does Gastelum 1st round ko make GSP comeback win look weak?

It only does if you are a GSP hater and need any excuse to hate.

yeah, I UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU SAID. DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M SAYING? OBVIOUSLY NOT IF I HAVE TO EXPLAIN IT TO YOU 3 FUCKIN TIMES. KELVIN BEAT BISPING EASIER AND MORE EFFICIENTLY THAN GSP DID.

you'd bet an arm and a leg that Kelvin couldn't last a rd with a guy who is known for decisioning people? yeah ok, good luck with your 1 leg and arm.

yea, Kelvin is so overrated, that he clearly KO'd Bisping in the 1st rd, something not even ROIDED OUT VITOR DID.

is GSP your dad or something?
mma math is the dumbest shut ever, you must be a new fan to still try and use this logic
fighter a beat fighter b quicker then fighter c beat fighter b there fore fighter a is better then fighter c bullshit. That's just not how it works man. welcome to mma sweet sport.

A win is a win. GSP would put out anyone at 170 including Gastelum and Woodley but not at 185.

Gastelum was losing the round? GSP was getting murked by Sir Pillow Fists in the 2nd round and was so gassed he had to take a nap in Bisping's guard....... not sure what fight people think they saw, but GSP struggled with an over the hill journey man/not even gate keeper at this point.

Are you this fucking stupid all week, or just take a break on weekends?

Good morning fellas.., Does Gastelums DOMINANT victory over Bisping make GSP win over Bisping look weak or less impressive now?

Its definately time for Bisping to retire. I really hope he knows this now
If Gastlum was the one coming off a title fight 3 weeks beforehand he’d be the one getting KO’d in the first instead.

I guess some people have short term memory lost on this site, driven by basis hate for gsp.

Y'all sherdog people are crazy dominate?? up to that 1 2 combo it was tie strikes, bisping was up 1 point in landing punches. then have retards saying that knock out was better than hendo' s. the F it was, it was no where close to that knockout.

Gsp first time fighting at 185, you people have very short term memory.
Not add that he didn't fight for 4 years.

Kelvin does have power in his hands but he doesn't have good gas tank. most people like shot on GSP and bisping. If Kelvin can't knock out gsp, he is screwed with his cardio he has. every fight he has going into 3rd round he doesn't look good. Y'all take way Kelvin fight he had. by saying he was so Dominant we he wasn't. making him look bad, when he fought a close tec. fight.
I think you are confusing current GSP for prime GSP.

GSP's cardio hasn't looked impressive since his first ACL tear. Since, he's torn another ACL, and retired for 4 years.

I'm far from confident GSP has better cardio than Gastelum at this point.

This is a joke right???? How the fuhhhk can you rank a guy whos NEVER once defended his belt as the all time GOAT? ive heard from real mcgregor nuthuggers but you my friend take the cake. I cant wait for you to start to HATE mcgregor and unless u know him personally trust me you WILL see the light soon enough and your love will without question turn to HATE for him.
Weight transcendence > title defense. And it didn't take McGregor 4 years to do it...he did it simultaneously.

P.S. You are SHOOK

Eh, Bisping got beat up badly in the GSP fight, and had to mentally be dejected as well. I think GSPs win is more impressive.

Good morning fellas.., Does Gastelums DOMINANT victory over Bisping make GSP win over Bisping look weak or less impressive now?

Its definately time for Bisping to retire. I really hope he knows this now
Yes. Gsp only came back to fight the easiet fight he could have possibly had.

Weight transcendence > title defense. And it didn't take McGregor 4 years to do it...he did it simultaneously.

P.S. You are SHOOK

I can tell you have no combat experience.. all fighters know and will tell you that your NOT a true champion until you defend your belt. Lets face it mcgregor has beat some very good fighters to get to where he is today, however he has NOT once defended either title.. I cant see how anyone would put him as their #1 goat... But thats the beauty of discussing goat, its whoever YOU think is the goat.

I can tell you have no combat experience..
I can tell you are clueless and delusional.

all fighters know and will tell you that your NOT a true champion until you defend your belt. Lets face it mcgregor has beat some very good fighters to get to where he is today, however he has NOT once defended either title.. I cant see how anyone would put him as their #1 goat... But thats the beauty of discussing goat, its whoever YOU think is the goat.
Fighting bigger men is not as impressive as fighting men in your weight division. Tell me more.

Kelvin's too inexperienced to know not to blow your gas tank in Round 1. If his expenditure for the speed and power misses, he's probably screwed in later rounds.

It should to anyone with a brain who doesn't have a crush on GSP.

It looks like sloppy seconds to me, but whatever floats your boat.
Exactly. GSP hurt Bisping just a few weeks ago, Bisping probably shouldn't have been fighting at all this soon afterward. Looked like he hadn't recovered yet.

Back