Does it bother you when someone touches you without permission?

Alphaboy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was just reading a thread about people who hate where a lot of people were complaining about being touched in a work or professional setting. Sometimes someone may ask for something and lightly puts a hand on someone's arm. Or someone does that while telling a joke.

Of course, everyone is entitled to bodily autonomy, I personally find it weird how some people freak out when being touched in a non-sexual way. I figure it may be cultural or mannerisms for someone, I usually don't care... I mean, it isn't like you're grabbing my balls or something. Then again, stuff that bothers most people doesn't bother me and vice versa.

I also think a woman touching a guy isn't as much of a threat, so I found it weird how many guys were uncomfortable by it. But I also support gender equality so a man should be able to get as unhappy about it as a woman.

Do you mind? Does your view vary based on gender? (Like is it different if a guy touches you versus a woman?)

Well... I like it when women touch me, and dislike it when men touch me.

Naw, touch away
I takes it how I can get it

Doesn’t bother me at all

Makes me happy if it’s someone like this

DdoS5WVVAAAT8pP.jpg

depends on if I like the person or not.

I like it. Guy or girl is cool with me. It's something I'd actually like to emulate more and touch others in a friendly way more often.

When guys do it to me - I feel a sense of camaraderie. Feels like we've been friends for a while even if just met.

When girls do it to me - Feelings can range from friendship/respect (like in a work setting) or flirting and sexiness somewhere more casual. Of course, that can happen in a work setting too, hah.

Either way, touch me. I like it.

I find a little touching always enhances the conversation around the office
9795939b09c39c3f703dd383a1868eee.gif

Anyone who touches me today, is going to make me rich in 20 years.
#sobrave
#himtoo

I like it. Guy or girl is cool with me. It's something I'd actually like to emulate more and touch others in a friendly way more often.

When guys do it to me - I feel a sense of camaraderie. Feels like we've been friends for a while even if just met.

When girls do it to me - Feelings can range from friendship/respect (like in a work setting) or flirting and sexiness somewhere more casual. Of course, that can happen in a work setting too, hah.

Either way, touch me. I like it.

I'm quite similar to you, got few problems with it except if they're drunk. I don't drink and when someone grabs hold of me when they're drunk and slobbers all over me...that I don't like...

I slap my male friends on the back or shoulder all the time. But I do bjj so I’m used to rolling around with sweaty dudes. I might not be the best judge.
I don’t touch my female friends though. I know I have a tendency to come off as flirty even when I don’t mean to, so I just stay away from that.
But it doesn’t bother me when someone touches my arm when they tell a joke or to get my attention.

Depends on the reason and how well i know them. But random stranger? Generally, nahhh.

And I don't like anyone touching my hair, head, or face.
And no drunk horse playing

When I go in first thing one of the other women that works there always gives me a hug. I don’t mind it.

So long as nobody is grabbing my ass I’m good lol.

In general i would not like someone touching me stealthily, but I am ok if a person does that openly, like, hugging as a greeting. I have just been to Cuba and fiends there usually greet as Romero vs Rockhold minus punches to the face.
I guess being damn sexy and secure helps to not be bothered by someone touching you <{silvanormal}>

I guess you don't train UFC
gpiwkpgtof9mfrpvqiwo.jpg

I typically hate being touched without permission. It bothers me...a lot.

Back of the arm slaps, shoulder pats, elbowing me in the ribs, trap pinches, touching my hair, slapping my butt, pinching my face, touching my face, poking my stomach.

Back