Does it bug you history won't remember you?

Eventually, everything, including Leonardo and Wolfgangus Mozart will turn to dust on this plain.

The universal consciousness forgets nothing. We will all remember each other forever.

You have a better chance of being remembered by your family if you do something great that benefits them generations down the line.

In the short list of things required for me to be happy, that's not one, nor is it even under consideration.

Somewhat. I have a huge ego and a driving need for relevancy (it comes with the territory of being a genius.)

The truth though, is that history eventually forgets most people, usually sooner than you think. You have to be a really exceptional person to be remembered throughout the ages and even then there's no guarantees.

Fame isn't about being remembered in history. It's about using it now to your advantage and there being a reason TO be remembered. Once you are dead, I see no point unless you find happiness NOW in being remembered.

No. When i die, i won't remember history either. Fair is fair.

Why would you care whether history remembers you when you're gone?

That's like caring how many likes your old posts get on Sherdog after you've been permabanned for posting nudes.

Babe Ruth won't be remembered either, given a sufficient amount of time. It's all relative.

And when humans either leave planet earth or go extinct, no one else is going to be remembered either.

That isn’t a very emphatic denial. At least not as emphatic as I would expect when denying being a potential mass shooter. It’s almost as if you’re saying you would like to be, but are just too lazy.

Nah.

Lol.

Nope I would never kill innocent ppl.

Babe Ruth won't be remembered either, given a sufficient amount of time. It's all relative.

And when humans either leave planet earth or go extinct, no one else is going to be remembered either.

Babe Ruth will always. Just like Napoleon or Ceasar.

very few people make it past a thousand years. just the presence of the name does not count. there's names of slaves from 3000 years ago, but that doesn't equate legacy.
look at Alexander the Great. he will probably be present in human history for as long as we as a species exist. about how many can we say the same?

I'm hoping that if I send enough dick pics out into the world, part of me will be captured forever in the digital record of human existence. They may not know my name, but wait till they see my dick, bitch.

Back