Does Kim Kardashian have the p4p greatest ass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
greatass115.jpg

it appears she doesnt change panties much, gross

who is the blonde on the right? ive seen other pics of her floating around. tremendous ass :D

The one on the right I believe is Sexi Barbie. The one one the left I have no idea.

You can find her by looking for Tripson. She posted a buch of pics on 4chan. I would post a link but most of it is nsfw.
Posted via Mobile Device

we are going to need a little more information than that

Whoever posted that Keyra chick is a genius. That is a perfect ass IMO

Is that your girlfriend bro?

Pretty badass that she's down to take countless rear- view photos of her in skimpy clothes.

Is that your girlfriend bro?

Pretty badass that she's down to take countless rear- view photos of her in skimpy clothes.

That would be kind of awesome but I already posted where all of the pics came from. Just trying to do my part to share the pics of nice asses.

She appears to have a fondness for candy canes, pearl necklaces and anal sex. I think I like her more after finding all of her pictures.

Yes I saw everysingle one of those. And her finger. She found of putting that in certain places too...

kim-kardashian-blonde-teen-choice-awards-2009-02.jpg

Don't know about pound for pound but I think she is sexy as hell with this hair color.

Please delete this. Sorry I did not know that the pic would be banning worthy

Last edited:
^^^

Might wanna get rid of that one man. The website is showing at the bottom corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back