Does Mike Perry get in trouble for this?

He thinks he's an honorary black guy. Notice the slang he used was "n**ga" and not "N**g*r

No seriously I don't think he would ever mean it in a derogatory way. The guy is a little gansta and he grew up in all black schools I think. Correct me if I'm wrong here. I'm not really saying that's a justification, but I'm just saying from his perspective he grew up around that word and prob feels comfortable using it or doesn't even think about it.

In general, I don't like the word. I also don't think anybody should use it. However, in the event that everybody does use it, who's to say if that's the culture you grew up in-that you shouldn't? I personally am not offended by it-I am white. I'm also not offended by other words like "Cracker". So I say, don't promote it, but if you feel justified in saying it as part of your culture-then help yourself (as long as its not demeaning).

Oh-and I think Platinum mike did a dna test that shows he's 2% black lol.
I dream of a day we can all use the M word as carefree as the rappers do.

Only white people and Kendrick Lamar will get mad

This shit is lame. He doesn't get a fucking pass for his bullshit 0.2% African whatever the fuck he claims. Let him come around some real mother fuckers in my neck of the woods and lets see him say that shit. I guarantee you his fucking head get took off.
Wtf are you talking about?

So say you and whoever in your neck of the woods that end lives over hearing that "word"... (can you even type :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: in here or does it get bleeped out?)

But anyway say you and the life Enders of the "word" come to a place like NYC and hear that word left and right... are lives going to end on sight?

Edit: wow you can't even type the word n i gga in here... but words like fuck, shit, bitch are not a problem...

Come on my n i g g a

Yair got cut for sending a "fake news" tweet. I'm curious to see how the UFC responds to this.

Wtf are you talking about?

So say you and whoever in your neck of the woods that end lives over hearing that "word"... (can you even type :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: in here or does it get bleeped out?)

But anyway say you and the life Enders of the "word" come to a place like NYC and hear that word left and right... are lives going to end on sight?

Edit: wow you can't even type the word n i gga in here... but words like fuck, shit, bitch are not a problem...

Come on my n i g g a

If Mike Perry himself (who appears to be white as me) came around the homies and started calling my dudes nigg a, he would get smashed on sight. What part of that don't you get?

If Mike Perry himself (who appears to be white as me) came around the homies and started calling my dudes nigg a, he would get smashed on sight. What part of that don't you get?
So basically... any white dudes that call your dudes n i g g a s would get smashed on sight by them?

Sounds gay and violent <{clintugh}>

<{jackyeah}>

<{katwhu}>

People using that word in 2018 sound like uneducated idiots. Black or white.

UFC is trashy as fuck with fighters scraping the barrel to get attention.

The professional victims will have his head!!!!

So basically... any white dudes that call your dudes n i g g a s would get smashed on sight by them?

Sounds gay and violent <{clintugh}>

<{jackyeah}>

<{katwhu}>
Just violent, not gay. That is exactly what would happen. I've seen it unfold on several occasions when some wanna be white dude comes around dropping N bombs and get his shit split right down the middle. I have to keep in mind most of you sherbros never been on the streets and have no idea of what real shit is.

He's 2% African...south african, and the white kind

Perry knocks mma fighters out...
Perry been locked up in prison....
Perry was raised in the hood....
Perry is part black...
Perry takes care of his family....
pin_hoodpass.jpg

Just violent, not gay. That is exactly what would happen. I've seen it unfold on several occasions when some wanna be white dude comes around dropping N bombs and get his shit split right down the middle. I have to keep in mind most of you sherbros never been on the streets and have no idea of what real shit is.

You must live in the white suburbs then... which is not the streets. N#gga is now used by every race, the word means " Homie " now.

Fuck Perry. Dudes a walking tool.

I've never seen anyone so desperate for attention while accomplishing nothing.

The word ending in A is an affectionate term. It's the one ending in er that's racist I thought. Didn't 2pac say that?

he might have, I haven't heard it though and I've listened to most of his interviews and probably 99% of his songs. I think you're thinking of 50 cent

Back