Does Mike Perry get in trouble for this?

Of all the people in the world he chose TYRON to bring out the N____?

lmaoooo he has to be trolling

Well... Lets see if tyron will pull a kendrick lamar on him now or what

EDIT:
He is already getting shit TS (two people i follow already retweeted with backlash)

Dis gon b gud
kp8te.gif

pull a kendrick? Details? Im a fan of kendrick lamar's, but don't know what you're referring to

edit: nvm

Last edited:
I dunno. Hard to get mad at him when it is so entirely illegible

well.. perry was a scumbag loser that went to jail for B+Es to buy weed for godsake. racial slurs neither make or break his scumbag status... it is expected.

"tetris shot"

How are they white women then?
{<huh}

I don't know why anybody would say it to begin with as it doesnt add any substance to a conversation....its like people that use the F word every other world

its used by rappers in a almost ocd obsessive compulsive fashion smh

lol he's talking about white women who mainly fuck black guys. I say "fuck" and "shit" more often than I should tbh. I think its for the exact same reason people use the n word. You just fall into your ways, starting from childhood.

He thinks he's an honorary black guy. Notice the slang he used was "n**ga" and not "N**g*r

No seriously I don't think he would ever mean it in a derogatory way. The guy is a little gansta and he grew up in all black schools I think. Correct me if I'm wrong here. I'm not really saying that's a justification, but I'm just saying from his perspective he grew up around that word and prob feels comfortable using it or doesn't even think about it.

In general, I don't like the word. I also don't think anybody should use it. However, in the event that everybody does use it, who's to say if that's the culture you grew up in-that you shouldn't? I personally am not offended by it-I am white. I'm also not offended by other words like "Cracker". So I say, don't promote it, but if you feel justified in saying it as part of your culture-then help yourself (as long as its not demeaning).

Oh-and I think Platinum mike did a dna test that shows he's 2% black lol.

I tried to find the video, but 50 cent talks about this in regards to eminem and then goes on to speak about it in general. In his opinion (from what I remember), if you grew up around it, feel comfortable using it and use it appropriately then it's generally fine.

some paraphrased tidbits from the video that I remember (I found a link to it on youtube, but the account had been removed).

"there are white people in the hood who will say things like 'sup :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:' and it's all fine"

He spoke about the difference between having it end in an "a" vs an "er" (I think her called it a hard R)

the most enlightening thing I took away from it was this:

"it's obvious, when someone says it, how they mean it and where they come from. For example, if a white person said to me ':eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, you funny' then I wouldn't mind. But if that person came up to me and said 'you a funny :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:' then it's clear they didn't grow up around it or using it"

Obviously 50 is not the authority on the matter, but it doesn't hurt to hear his perspective on it.

edit: also, I'm white (not trying to mislead people with the tupac AV). I knew sherdog would censor it when my post was published. I don't use the word. I didn't grow up around it.

Only white people and Kendrick Lamar will get mad

I'm a kendrick fan, but this thread and googling somehow brought me around to that incident (I didn't know about it beforehand).

I was very surprised tbh. I mean, he has a song called "fuck your ethnicity"

^^ "....racism is still alive, yellow tape and coloured lines....fuck that look at that line, it's so diverse, they all getting off work and they wanna see kendrick verse..."

the lyrics might be off a bit. It's off the top of my head

Platinum is blacker than Woodley

Platinum taught Woodley how to act black

Gerald Harris tried to say something to him about it and he told him he's not going to do anything so shut up. <Lmaoo>

I tried to find the video, but 50 cent talks about this in regards to eminem and then goes on to speak about it in general. In his opinion (from what I remember), if you grew up around it, feel comfortable using it and use it appropriately then it's generally fine.

some paraphrased tidbits from the video that I remember (I found a link to it on youtube, but the account had been removed).

"there are white people in the hood who will say things like 'sup :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:' and it's all fine"

He spoke about the difference between having it end in an "a" vs an "er" (I think her called it a hard R)

the most enlightening thing I took away from it was this:

"it's obvious, when someone says it, how they mean it and where they come from. For example, if a white person said to me ':eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, you funny' then I wouldn't mind. But if that person came up to me and said 'you a funny :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:' then it's clear they didn't grow up around it or using it"

Obviously 50 is not the authority on the matter, but it doesn't hurt to hear his perspective on it.

edit: also, I'm white (not trying to mislead people with the tupac AV). I knew sherdog would censor it when my post was published. I don't use the word. I didn't grow up around it.
I really thought you was black at first haha. Nah man good points though.

perry used the word when doing instagram live or whatever with woodley.

Yeah, i have to give woodley credit. He took it well. I wonder if a white friend has ever called him :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. We need to get cowboy or little heathen to start hanging out with him for this social experiment

Most low IQ humans get a pass for their slurs. Most figure Perry slums it worse than any normal human being so he doesn't know better and therefore is just laughed off.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:?

The guy obviously has the lexicon of a hamster -- but, to be fair, he is from one of the shittiest hoods in the country where that vernacular has been ingrained into his head from birth. So, it's not like he's picking it up later in life to portray an image; that's legitimately who he is and black folk he grew up around probably gave him a pass on it long ago. He just not smart enough to realize not all black people are going to be cool with it.

He shouldn't

Hispanics shouldn't be able to say it either tho

Yeah, i have to give woodley credit. He took it well. I wonder if a white friend has ever called him :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. We need to get cowboy or little heathen to start hanging out with him for this social experiment

That would be an entirely different situation though. Unless your just speaking tongue in cheek

I guess so. I think its a trip that Platinum is now considered black. Lol. Black Platinum.

I don't think that's really what it is either. It's more about where he comes from, who he grew up around and how his life has unfolded.

Mike seems dumb, but I think even he knows that whole " 2% african / legally allowed " thing is silly.

edit: I don't mean to be a buzzkill though if you're just having fun lol.

Back