Does Rizin pay their fighters well?

No F'n way did that first event that weekend cost 84 million. Did they buy everyone's ticket and paid everyone $100 to watch it at home. Because I'm still not sure you'd be at 84 million. That is just ludicrous, 8 million I'll buy.

<36>
I think they missed a decimal. 1 billion yen is around $8.5-9 million

Hard to say. Theyre still growing. Events scheduled for the next three months, so they must have SOME money, I would think.

Rizen can survive as a mainly Japan periodic promotion. Plan a few events that don't overlap with other major competing happenings like world cups.

Rizin is still growing slowly, not exploding like pidefc but as long as they do better average ratings each year and keep it as it is now in a peridioc format for some time and team up with bellator as they did with other promotions already for the wgps it will become eventually as relevant as pridefc was talent wise. I mean as soon as they can pay more most fighters would try to switch especially the young talent. Im not sure how theyre numbers will translate into ratings when the mma market shrink stopy, there is less interest for mma then ever before, all orgs are affected and it started around the rousey craze. Just ask a boxing or soccer enthusiast they will just see mma as a place where circus gigs like mcgregor "compete" when theyre not blacking out on cocain. Hope this perception will change again over time, so mma can get again a higher publicinterest .

Salvador Allende? Is that your real name or the President of Chile who was killed by the CIA on 9/11? By the way. It was not a coincidence that it happened on 9/11. If you do a little research you'll find that 9/11 has occult significance. Many events have happened on 9/11.

3: The 2, 1's in 9/11 plus the 1 in your name.

22: Multiply the 11 in 9/11 by 2.

20: Add 9 and 11 together.

0: Just like the letter O in your name.

6: Number of occult significance (part of 666)

3222006 or 3-22-2006, aka your join date.

#illuminaticonfirmed

Back