Does Sean O'Malley really have a high ceiling?

Andre soccermom almost took his leg off so ima say not incredibly high

I never said this in all the decades I’ve been watching MMA,,,,, But I just rewatched the Soccermom fight tonight and it’s just impossible to believe he is that stupid.... He tried to loose that fight,,,, Bell to fucking Bell.

Stoner boy is a paper tiger so far.... He may grow into something, but has proven zero to date.

Interdasting fighter, looks good against no names but hasn't beat anyone notable, he would have lost his last fight if his opponent had half a brain cell.

He relies too much on his length and speed when it comes to his defense. He will be on the receiving end of a late fight KO unless he fixes his defensive movement. Wonder how well he would do if weight cutting became an issue for him.

I never said this in all the decades I’ve been watching MMA,,,,, But I just rewatched the Soccermom fight tonight and it’s just impossible to believe he is that stupid.... He tried to loose that fight,,,, Bell to fucking Bell.

Stoner boy is a paper tiger so far.... He may grow into something, but has proven zero to date.
Oh yeah, Souk defintely received some backroom bonus to let Omalley win. That fight stunk something fishy.
Mods were even deleting threads about people calling it out.
<{cruzshake}>

But paper tiger is a really good term to describe Omalley, all flash no substance. His wins are questionable and let's even see if he gets legit comp. I say after he "beats" this guys they give him close to a title shot or top opponent with the way things have been lately...

Styles makes fights, with careful booking and good timing, UFC could move a guy like that into the top 10.

But I wouldnt call him a future champion.

He almost gassed and lost his fight throwing all kind of flashy big techniques against Ware but caught a second win and won that fight. Then he fought on one leg in his last one which you gotta give him props for that. I don't want him to lose but he seems to be getting the UFC hype push and that's something of a curse for young prospects.

Back