Does seeing lies against Donald make you more mistrustful of "truth" about the other party?

"Lies against Donald" thats hilarious. He is the biggest liar in political history.

I don't need any MSM outlet. I get my news from the Sherdog meme thread.

What about Trump's lies? Are you okay with those?

Its not something I've only noticed now. Fox treated Obama like shit. And we don't have to just be biased against people either. Breitbart's constantly cheerleading of Trump is gag-inducing also.

We have a serious information crises in the US. There is no one out there just printing true stuff anymore.

I never trusted for-profit news to begin with.

But this has been studied, and cnn is not "equally" inaccurate compared to fox news

According to politifact:

Fox news = 58% false information
MSNBC= 45% false information
CNN = 22% false information

I never trusted for-profit news to begin with.

But this has been studied, and cnn is not "equally" inaccurate compared to fox news

According to politifact:

Fox news = 58% false information
MSNBC= 45% false information
CNN = 22% false information

Lol! No fucking way

Offended by lies
Gravitates towards Trump

Pretty sure everyone sees through the liberal media these days. That is why Donald Trump is the king of the world.

And yet...

People care about their truth—they no longer care about the truth. And why should they? Now they can always be right, and even when they're wrong, they have a forum full of retards just like them that can tell them they actually aren't wrong. When the President of the United States of America can repeatedly take interviews and tell bald-faced, easily refutable lies, and nobody on his side bats an eye, then we are living in a post-fact society.

That is why Donald Trump is "king of the world".

And yet...

People care about their truth—they no longer care about the truth. And why should they? Now they can always be right, and even when they're wrong, they have a forum full of retards just like them that can tell them they actually aren't wrong. When the President of the United States of America can repeatedly take interviews and tell bald-faced, easily refutable lies, and nobody on his side bats an eye, then we are living in a post-fact society.

That is why Donald Trump is "king of the world".

If you want the truth then you are swimming up the wrong stream pal

Donald Trump exposed the corrupt political system and you are mad about it?

If you want the truth then you are swimming up the wrong stream pal

Donald Trump exposed the corrupt political system and you are mad about it?

Excuse me, but what in the fuck are you talking about? Break down those two sentences for me and elaborate on them.

First, what "stream" do you think I'm "swimming up" that is apparently devoid of the truth?

Furthermore, of what relevance is your second sentence? Are you insinuating that Donald Trump's myriad lies are to be forgiven and forgotten for some reason?

Excuse me, but what in the fuck are you talking about? Break down those two sentences for me and elaborate on them.

First, what "stream" do you think I'm "swimming up" that is apparently devoid of the truth?

Furthermore, of what relevance is your second sentence? Are you insinuating that Donald Trump's myriad lies are to be forgiven and forgotten for some reason?

do you think bernie sanders and either clinton are not corrupt? and obama.

patiently awaiting your intellectual answer.

patiently awaiting your intellectual answer.

Hey, instead of patiently awaiting an answer to an obvious fucking red herring, how about you just rebut my original post properly? Or do you think I'm actually dumb enough to fall for that amateur hour bullshit?

Hey, instead of patiently awaiting an answer to an obvious fucking red herring, how about you just rebut my original post properly? Or do you think I'm actually dumb enough to fall for that amateur hour bullshit?
so you cant answer that question. got it.

theres like 3-4 posters that can take me down and your not one of them.

Bbbbutt Hillary
Bbbuuttttt Obama

Whataboutism in it's most obvious and intellectually bankrupt form.

If you don't see how people pissed off with dishonesty and then going to Trump as some kind of solution isn't painfully short sighted, you need help.

so you cant answer that question. got it.

theres like 3-4 posters that can take me down and your not one of them.

You don't know what a red herring is and you don't know how to properly use the word "your". Yes, clearly yours is an intellect not to be trifled with...

You don't know what a red herring is and you don't know how to properly use the word "your". Yes, clearly yours is an intellect not to be trifled with...

Why dont you just answer the question?

Back