Does seeing lies against Donald make you more mistrustful of "truth" about the other party?

Bbbbutt Hillary
Bbbuuttttt Obama

Whataboutism in it's most obvious and intellectually bankrupt form.

If you don't see how people pissed off with dishonesty and then going to Trump as some kind of solution isn't painfully short sighted, you need help.

The question has still not been answered. have a crack at it gipper

Why dont you just answer the question?

Because, as I said, it's an obvious red herring. Why don't you skedaddle over to your local library and familiarize yourself with the concept so as not to embarrass yourself here any longer.

Because, as I said, it's an obvious red herring. Why don't you skedaddle over to your local library and familiarize yourself with the concept so as not to embarrass yourself here any longer.

this is why you suck at being a sherdogger. a true sherdogger can answer any question.

this is why you suck at being a sherdogger. a true sherdogger can answer any question.

Most Sherdoggers are generally pretty clueless when it comes to falling for logical fallacies—I'll give you that. It doesn't really work on me so much. Consider yourself taken down.

Most Sherdoggers are generally pretty clueless when it comes to falling for logical fallacies—I'll give you that. It doesn't really work on me so much. Consider yourself taken down.

why dont you post another post that shows how fragile you are princess

It's definitely among the main reasons he won the election. The left's "anything goes resistance" (third-world derived lack of restraint) has ensured that whether you are a weak Trump supporter or even a mild critic — anyone normal ends up as a de facto Trump campaign worker. Dismissing the day's list of CNN/tabloid trash is simply prerequisite to having normal political discussion.

Trump is in practice a weak centrist president who has done little more than revert Obama policy back into Clinton/Bush policy. However, discussing preexisting immigration laws with the blunt vernacular of an elderly New Yorker turned him into a "far-right fascist!!!".

The hysterical overreactions, the debunked accusations, they really resonated with Americans who have to navigate SJW freak environments on a daily basis just to graduate or get paid.

"Yeah? This dirt-average, totally standard political candidate is literally Hitler, you idiot fuck who thinks everyone is Hitler? Well he's got my vote".

Last edited:
Back