Do you like the new buttons?

• Yes

Votes: 21 15.4%
  • No

Votes: 83 61.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 32 23.5%

• Total voters
those look like the reddit buttons to sort the types of posts people upload there.

Where are the buttons!? I'm not seeing any buttons!? Why am I not getting the buttons! (calm down, calm down) OK, but seriously, why am I not seeing any buttons!!??

Where are the buttons!? I'm not seeing any buttons!? Why am I not getting the buttons! (calm down, calm down) OK, but seriously, why am I not seeing any buttons!!??

Dude there's buttons everywhere. Just extend your index finger and jab forward in any direction and odds are you'll click a sherdog button.

Reminds me of Reddit; also the Confirmed button is gonna get abused to hell.

I’m fine with it otherwise and I’m usually one to bitch about UI changes

we need more of them

giphy.gif

what fking buttons? What the hell are you guys talking about? What the hell is going on around here? Post a pic or something. I see no buttons.

That new poll proves it every1 said they hate it

plz get rid of them asap

They're fine

Sherdog just hates change. At least this one didn't come with a white belt uprising

You won't even realize they exist in a few months
Yeah. I can't even figure out where one would begin to give a shit.

Very not:
<{JustBleed}>

I don't know why do we even need need buttons? The button can say it's media or something but when you open the thread there could be something completely different. Perhaps "breaking" button would be only useful

Too distracting, it draws attention away from thread titles.

eh.................I dont hate them but if you look at the first page, every other thread has a button. It looks like a tacky jumbled mess. Would be good when used sparingly, but they will be spammed to hell

Back